NBA Salary CAP About to Rocket Upwards

I think they let him walk.....he's going to demand a ton

He is, but the Warriors are bringing in ridiculous revenue right now. I think they'll pay him unless they get Durant or something; I doubt they want to downgrade when next season is already going to be tougher for them

He is, but the Warriors are bringing in ridiculous revenue right now. I think they'll pay him unless they get Durant or something; I doubt they want to downgrade when next season is already going to be tougher for them
He's been pretty terrible in the finals. I know that he's been good all year and that Lacob said he was going to keep the team together, but you'd be a fool to give a guy 23M a year who is averaging 7.5 points in the finals.

I can't decide how I feel about Barnes. He's got a very useful skill set, and at times he's great, but he's really inconsistent.

Think they just let him walk, or replace him with something else?

In light of the fact that they have cap space now, I think the no-brainer move for GS is to let him walk and to go after Nicolas Batum. He's kind of like a cross between Iggy and Barnes. He's better, cheaper, and more versatile than Barnes.

VN Store

Back