NBA Finals poll? Who ya got?

Steph is the preppy white kid that's had every advantage given to him and while works hard acts like he's the super underdog that nobody believes him

Jmo

People can do whatever they want, i'll just reserve my right to call them ***** ass haters when they are ***** ass haters : )

This is intentional provocation by a ***** ass hater who knows jerry ain't got no time for anyone who uses the term hater.

Reactions: 1 person
Steph is the preppy white kid that's had every advantage given to him and while works hard acts like he's the super underdog that nobody believes him

Jmo

How does he act like nobody believes in him? Economically abd coaching wise he's had great advantages, but otherwise he is an underdog. He went to Davidson and he looks like he's 12. Those are 2 gigantic disadvantages... basically the biggest disadvantages you can have going into the draft.

Jmo

Skinny, small (by NBA standards) kid with bad ankles, changed a big man's (slam dunk in the paint) game by shooting from way out and creating opportunities with the dribble and the pass.

He took a disadvantage and played to his strength, changing the game in the process.

He made his "every advantage" and deserves the credit, IMHO.

I am no fan of Kobe but i respect the hell out of his work ethic. Steph seems to be the only guy on that level and Steph works smarter imo

How is looking 12 a gigantic disadvantage, and one of the 2 biggest disadvantages you can have entering the draft?

I have a hard time giving the 7th overall pick that left after his JR year underdog status. People act like he was some undrafted guy that went to the D league and fought his way to the league. He didn't have a broke jumper that he worked tirelessly to fix, shoots close to the % he did his rookie year. Really the only question marks was his size and ability to run a team. I think people romanticize the whole "underdog" angle with him.

How is looking 12 a gigantic disadvantage, and one of the 2 biggest disadvantages you can have entering the draft?

The data shows the school you play for has a huge impact on where you land in the draft. So does size.

I have a hard time giving the 7th overall pick that left after his JR year underdog status. People act like he was some undrafted guy that went to the D league and fought his way to the league. He didn't have a broke jumper that he worked tirelessly to fix, shoots close to the % he did his rookie year. Really the only question marks was his size and ability to run a team. I think people romanticize the whole "underdog" angle with him.

Who cares if he ever had to fix a broke jumper?...the point is he's been putting in the work long before college and HS. If he hadn't he wouldn't even be Seth Curry.

I guess Michael Jordan was an underdog his whole career after not making his high school team as a sophomore?

VN Store

Back