NBA Finals poll? Who ya got?

I feel like some people hate Steph for things he doesn't actually control, such as media coverage. That may just be my friends though

I feel like some people hate Steph for things he doesn't actually control, such as media coverage. That may just be my friends though

It's his antics on the court that gets him hated.. I don't mind him as much though, If you can hit 3 like that I'd be cocky too.

Who do you think will win game one? Who do you think will win the series? And which team are you pulling for?

Golden State
Golden State
Cavs

Why not a poll Freak? Anyhow:

1. Warriors
2. Warriors in 7 games
3. Warriors

I hope they both lose.

I'm a Boston Celtics fan so I should be rooting for the Eastern Conference. I'm not though because I love Steph Curry & his game + his faith. I just hate to see LeBron lose another finals.

For him to have only 2 titles out of 7 chances(6 straight) would be very undeserving for one of the best players to ever play the game. I'm still pulling for the Warriors though mainly because of Curry.

It's his antics on the court that gets him hated.. I don't mind him as much though, If you can hit 3 like that I'd be cocky too.

Well then that's an even dumber reason lol. Those "antics" are things literally everyone does.

I'm a Boston Celtics fan so I should be rooting for the Eastern Conference. I'm not though because I love Steph Curry & his game + his faith. I just hate to see LeBron lose another finals.

For him to have only 2 titles out of 7 chances(6 straight) would be very undeserving for one of the best players to ever play the game. I'm still pulling for the Warriors though mainly because of Curry.

Man you take that conference rah rah **** to professional sports too?

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't know anybody hated Steph. What's to hate?

That's what I'm trying to figure out, and I'm sure he is as well. Guy carries himself well and plays good basketball, but there's a large segment of people that just absolutely refuse to enjoy it.

Steph doesn't strike me as the type of guy that wonders or worries why people don't like him. Probably wonders about it less than you 2 do.

He's repeatedly called the constant criticism annoying, and I agree

Criticism=hate? That statement doesn't mean he wonders why people hate him. If he does then he should probably toughen up. Not everybody is going to like you and who the **** cares if they don't?

Most reasons for criticizing athletes are stupid.

Criticizing an athlete for lying, raping, assaulting, being a dirty player or bad teammate, etc. is more than fair. Neither of Curry and LeBron have done really any of those things, and yet people criticize them while fawning over people like Kobe Bryant.

Reactions: 1 person
Criticism=hate? That statement doesn't mean he wonders why people hate him. If he does then he should probably toughen up. Not everybody is going to like you and who the **** cares if they don't?

I'm talking about the people waiting for him to fail so they can say he's "just a shooter" or whatever. Call it whatever you want. I'd say it's more than criticism, because it's unfounded and a reach.

I'm talking about the people waiting for him to fail so they can say he's "just a shooter" or whatever. Call it whatever you want. I'd say it's more than criticism, because it's unfounded and a reach.

Fair enough. I hate him because I'm a Thunder fan. But people will hate you in everyday life over the dumbest ****, being famous just cranks that up 100 notches. Warranted or not.

VN Store

Back