NBA 2k15

That sucks man, were you in your rookie season?

I think that was my 3rd season.

I really don't get this game, and if I had a physical copy I might've broken it by now.

I'm finishing my 5th season. Obviously my attributes are the highest they've ever been. I'm a 98 overall, but it's not even my 2nd best season in points, assists, rebounds, or 3pt%. Makes no sense. I don't even lead my team in scoring. I get like 30, 10, and 8 every key game, but the games I simulate have brought me down to 17, 5, and 6.

Love this game. My player is drastically improved. Only thing I don't like is the voice options for your player. All they have is deep black guy voices and when I am a white dude, it doesn't make sense, though I guess having a dominant white dude in the NBA doesn't make sense either lol

I had two ten day contracts and finally got signed to the Bucks. I immediately start averaging 20/8/3. I should be a starter soon. The coaching is what drives me nuts. I know I am a bench player, but good god, when I have 37 points, 14 boards and 8 dimes AND I hit the game tying 3 against the Warriors to send it to overtime and dumbass Jason Kidd PULLS ME OUT OF THE GAME for the entire overtime period, I just shake my head.

Last edited:
Love this game. My player is drastically improved. Only thing I don't like is the voice options for your player. All they have is deep black guy voices and when I am a white dude, it doesn't make sense, though I guess having a dominant white dude in the NBA doesn't make sense either lol

I had two ten day contracts and finally got signed to the Bucks. I immediately start averaging 20/8/3. I should be a starter soon. The coaching is what drives me nuts. I know I am a bench player, but good god, when I have 37 points, 14 boards and 8 dimes AND I hit the game tying 3 against the Warriors to send it to overtime and dumbass Jason Kidd PULLS ME OUT OF THE GAME for the entire overtime period, I just shake my head.

tumblr_mlscfvmzWU1rrnp9go1_500.jpg

Kevin Love, Gasol brothers, Dirk, Ginobili, Nikola Pevowhatsit, Chandler Parsons, I could go on. Come on, man. Don't sell us crackers short!

?

Kevin Love has been best scoring and rebounding PF in the league. Marc Gasol was DPOY. What is your definition of dominant?

Well Kevin Love has never even been to a playoff game...

My definition of dominant is a player who can at least single handedly take a team to the playoffs if needed.

My definition of dominant is a player who can at least single handedly take a team to the playoffs if needed.

That's like a total of 5-10 guys in the league period, if that lol.

Nobody can do that. What player in the NBA could have replaced Love on the T-Wolves and beaten out Dallas for the 8 seed? The west is stacked, Dallas was 8 players deep and took San Antonio to 7 games. T-Wolves were 3-4 deep.

Players that appear to "single-handedly" carry their teams to playoffs actually have good enough teammates. Name a guy who did it single-handedly...I guarantee you the stats will show his team was good at defense, or rebounding, or some combination of things that made them a playoff team.

Last edited:
Nobody can do that. What player in the NBA could have replaced Love on the T-Wolves and beaten out Dallas for the 8 seed? The west is stacked, Dallas was 8 players deep and took San Antonio to 7 games. T-Wolves were 3-4 deep.

Players that appear to "single-handedly" carry their teams to playoffs actually have good enough teammates. Name a guy who did it single-handedly...I guarantee you the stats will show his team was good at defense, or rebounding, or some combination of things that made them a playoff team.

Any Wilt Chamberlain team.

:)

LeBron, AI recently.

I guess I just have a different definition of dominant.

LeBron, AI recently.

I guess I just have a different definition of dominant.

Which year? I promise you the year you think they carried them they had good teammates. Let's exclude years that they might've gone to the playoffs with a losing record because the east was so weak. That's not fair to compare to Love.

The year Iverson "carried" his team to the finals they were a dominant rebounding and defensive team, and he had several teammates who were efficient scorers, including the DPOY Mutumbo and 6MOY McKie. I don't get why people say AI carried them. That was a good team.

Played my first game last night. Man this looks and plays so good.

Yes it does, though it does irk me that no matter what stats you have as a rookie, you cannot win ROTY. Must have something to do with only playing like half of the year.

Anyways, I am dominating. The pick and roll works marvelously and I now have the gold badge for it. Stats are 23/9/9. So close to averaging a triple double. Beast mode.

Yes it does, though it does irk me that no matter what stats you have as a rookie, you cannot win ROTY. Must have something to do with only playing like half of the year.

Anyways, I am dominating. The pick and roll works marvelously and I now have the gold badge for it. Stats are 23/9/9. So close to averaging a triple double. Beast mode.

Going to dive into MyCareer tonight probably. Just played an exhibition last night.

I simulate all the non-key games and my team is 41-3. I've had better teams than this (overall team rating is 93) but I've got a lot of key games left so it might be possible to break the Bulls record.

VN Store

Back