NBA 2k15

Off tomorrow. Picking it up first thing, and playing all day. Really curious to see the improvements they made. 2k14 was a let down on next gen. Ill post my impressions tomorrow night.

Off tomorrow. Picking it up first thing, and playing all day. Really curious to see the improvements they made. 2k14 was a let down on next gen. Ill post my impressions tomorrow night.

It looks REALLY good. I've preordered but will have to wait til about 5 tomorrow to play.

Plays a lot like 2k14. MyPlayer has been refreshed. Presentation is even better than last year. A lot more animations from players. Love the addition of Shaq and Ernie.

Its good, but the servers are already crashed. Can't play any online modes. No MyTeam. Thanks 2k

Now its not even letting me play my career. My only options are My league or MyGM. I don't want to get in to those tonight, so I guess back to Madden for the night. Smh.

Last edited:
What new improvements have they made on GM mode?

First off, game play is much better.

Second, GM upgrades are experience based now, not bought with VC.

Third, the correspondence with players, coaches and the owner are much deeper. You get weekly reports on each individual player and their confidence in you.

Lastly, the scouting and injuries are much deeper.

If you're on the fence about making the purchase, DO IT.

This game is worth $60 on graphics and gameplay alone.

I don't like what they've done to MyTeam. You have to play the first 3 seeds with only one silver player and the rest bronze. Sorry but I didnt buy this game to play with 65 overall rated players. Ive already played 3 games where people have hit an insane % from 3 (with bronze players mind you). Directional passing is worse than last year. The new shot meter is taking a while to get used to, not sure why they changed it. Ive also had someone drain a 3/4 court shot with his center when he stole the ball and accidentally hit x.

The other game modes are improved though.

Last edited:
My wife is in Dallas and I bought it. I think I'm gonna be in trouble, but I'ma have a fun few days.

I hate that when you start out as a PG drafted in the first round, you're as slow as a fat center. Makes no sense.

All the players don't get drafted. You start off mid season with a 10 day contract. Huff you sure you did not get 2k14.

First off, game play is much better.

Second, GM upgrades are experience based now, not bought with VC.

Third, the correspondence with players, coaches and the owner are much deeper. You get weekly reports on each individual player and their confidence in you.

Lastly, the scouting and injuries are much deeper.

Can you send guys to the D league? I always have a deep bench them the rookies morale goes down, and they don't improve on 2k14

All the players don't get drafted. You start off mid season with a 10 day contract. Huff you sure you did not get 2k14.

Positive it's 2k15...you guys are talking about MyCareer mode, right?

Yeah, I got drafted.

Did you guys play in the college all-star game before the draft?

VN Store

Back