*****NATIONAL SIGNING DAY on VolNation

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
As you may have heard, Wednesday is National Signing Day and, as we've done for several years, we will be posting updates as they come in.

1. The NSD thread is live! http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...official-nsd-thread-2017-updated-commits.html

2. Text alerts. For those away from a computer who can't follow along on a smartphone, we will be sending out text alerts via the @VolNation Twitter. Click here for details of how to subscribe: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...tional-signing-day-volnation-text-alerts.html

Reactions: 9 people
For all the negative posts coming one things for certain. CBJ tries very hard and is very passionate for Tenn! Can't question his heart!

Reactions: 10 people
Just watching ESPN break down the top 5 players in the country.
Let them finish saying
"and at #1, Tennessee's Trey Smith"
Grin, then rewind. GBO!

Reactions: 11 people
Yes and I can't figure Rivals having him #47. They hate us!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

Rivals rankings are largely influenced by production at their paid camps. Pretty sure a kid jumped from like 75 to top 20 after one camp a couple weeks ago

GBO!!!! Here's to hope for some surprises, but more importantly, filling holes of need and solidifying the depth (no matter the star count).

Reactions: 3 people
It's "3-Star-a-Pallooza Day"!!!!

960a002b19cd137453dcbd878daaa360.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Let the meltdown begin. Some people on here have been licking their chops to ridicule this upcoming class so they can advance their hate Butch agenda. Yes I'm disappointed but all I can do is wait 2 or 3 years and see how this class actually turns out.

Reactions: 3 people
we've got some good players coming in...don't be fooled by the stars, or lack thereof...:)

GO VOLS!

For all the negative posts coming one things for certain. CBJ tries very hard and is very passionate for Tenn! Can't question his heart!

Let the meltdown begin. Some people on here have been licking their chops to ridicule this upcoming class so they can advance their hate Butch agenda. Yes I'm disappointed but all I can do is wait 2 or 3 years and see how this class actually turns out.

It's "3-Star-a-Pallooza Day"!!!!

960a002b19cd137453dcbd878daaa360.gif

RG0BS1U.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Our class is nearly identical to Kentucky's in the number of 4 and 3*s with the exception of Trey Smith. That is embarrassing.

Reactions: 7 people
Just to put some levity on the star impact. They mentioned a stat yesterday on sports radio. Only 17% of 4 and 5 star college players make up the two teams in the Superbowl teams this year. I think coaching and development is the key. And that is where CBJ still has some question marks. This year will tell a lot since we are replacing a lot of talent.

VN Store

Back