Nate Bargatze on SNL

I got a kick out of the Hallmark Horror as well 😆 Pretty spot on spoof of Hallmark.

Didn't realize SNL still existed. Glad to see it lives on. I loved the original cast, but other editions became some of my favorites....

Just a heads up, but Bargatze is the guest picker on gameday....unless I misread the name or there's 2 Nate Bargatzes out there.

Reactions: n_huffhines
He's doing 3 shows in Knoxville begining of Dec. His dad opened for him last time in Knoxville. Hopes he's back again.

His show last night at State Farm Arena in Atlanta was great. Nick Thune was one of the openers. He was really good too. Found a couple of his specials on Prime and going to watch them this week.

His show last night at State Farm Arena in Atlanta was great. Nick Thune was one of the openers. He was really good too. Found a couple of his specials on Prime and going to watch them this week.
Do yourself a favor and listen to his older album "Full Time Magic."

Reactions: franklinpence

His stand up is ok. Not the biggest fan, but wife likes it. I enjoy some of it. Def appreciate the clean jokes, that has to be hard to do. Really like Jim Gaffigan for that reason. Conan is also one that can be funny without potty mouth, granted his PC can go down some rabbit holes.

Those are some good sketches.

Those who go see him live, post some reviews after the show. Id be interested to see the reviews.

VN Store

Back