N. Korea has successfully tested a Hydrogen bomb

Just one more thing to keep us up at night. They say they have no intention of using it unless another country threatens their sovereignty, but we all know that is likely bull****, though it doesn't appear they have yet acquired the means of delivering it intercontinentally.

How do we know that? They have a death wish?

I'd prefer if this didn't turn into another bash Obama circle jerk, though I completely understand you have a hard-on for all things Obama. Luckily, we have dozens of other threads for you to post your zingers.

Awe... Leave Britney Alone right? You know Dow futures are down 300 points on this news. This may not affect you but his piss poor leadership is hurting everyone with a 401k today.

Reactions: 1 person
Awe... Leave Britney Alone right? You know Dow futures are down 300 points on this news. This may not affect you but his piss poor leadership is hurting everyone with a 401k today.

His adoration for the anointed one is nauseating, don't worry , Barry will print more and continue the façade of a recovering economy. One more year brother!

I knew NK's successful trip to the sun a couple of years ago would pay scientific dividends for them. They now have that power in a bomb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

Nah, you and a couple other simpletons somehow manage to hijack every thread with the same chorus of whining about Obama and Hillary.

Frankly, you and 69 blame so much on the current admin in unrelated posts (such as this one) that when there is a legitimate gripe - it's lost at sea.

Reactions: 7 people
"Before I take your questions, I'd like to say just a word about the framework with North Korea that Ambassador Gallucci signed this morning. This is a good deal for the United States," Clinton said at the press conference.

"North Korea will freeze and then dismantle its nuclear program. South Korea and our other allies will be better protected. The entire world will be safer as we slow the spread of nuclear weapons.

"South Korea, with support from Japan and other nations, will bear most of the cost of providing North Korea with fuel to make up for the nuclear energy it is losing, and they will pay for an alternative power system for North Korea that will allow them to produce electricity while making it much harder for them to produce nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton 1994. God Father of North Korean nukes

Reactions: 5 people
Nah, you and a couple other simpletons somehow manage to hijack every thread with the same chorus of whining about Obama and Hillary.

Frankly, you and 69 blame so much on the current admin in unrelated posts (such as this one) that when there is a legitimate gripe - it's lost at sea.
€

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 171

My intention is clear. Both Dem POTUS made agreements with despots. One of them just detonated it's most powerful bomb yet and the other is openly flaunting ICBMs on national TV

My intention is clear. Both Dem POTUS made agreements with despots. One of them just detonated it's most powerful bomb yet and the other is openly flaunting ICBMs on national TV

If being the little boy who cried wolf was your end game, you've succeeded in grand fashion. I was unaware that your end game was to be intentionally be dismissed as a thread hijacking buffoon, my bad.

Reactions: 3 people

This is so true. I will blame Obama for whatever he has done or is responsible for. But these guys are just radicals... they blame Obama for the sun going down each day.

What agreement to we currently have with North Korea, and has a Republican president ever entered into deals with either Iran or North Korea?

NK nukes:

1382234-angry-cartoon-bomb-character.jpg

This is so true. I will blame Obama for whatever he has done or is responsible for. But these guys are just radicals... they blame Obama for the sun going down each day.

Says the guy who puts Putin on a pedestal, that's hilarious, Obama is the potus and our complaints are legitimate, I get it, your black and you know he's tarnished the legacy for a legitimate black prez in the future, I feel your pain cuz,but he's absolutely a rigid ideologue who's done everything with his my way or the highway mentality. Quite frankly I could care less what you or sewage perceives about my so called bashing, I call it like I see it homes..

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back