Must win games of 2024

What are the “must win” games in your opinion that we need to win to have a successful season in 2024? Florida and Bama in Neyland are the two games we really need to win to have a shot at the playoff I think we might can get in at 10-2 but def not 9-3.

Alabama, Georgia and Florida.

I'd be more surprised if we were favored in Norman than I would be if favored over Bama at home.

First sec game. It will be their most anticipated game in Norman in a long time.
I don’t think Vegas think Oklahoma is going to be a great team this year. Their over/under win total is 7.5. Ours is 9.5. For whatever that’s worth. I’m guessing we will be slight favorites or possible a pickem in the game.

I was gonna give this a like until i read that last sentence.
I have respect for people who stick to their guns, especially for years, even if I disagree them. Nationdom is just perpetually overconfident, he'll never change, and he can't be reasoned with.

What are the “must win” games in your opinion that we need to win to have a successful season in 2024? Florida and Bama in Neyland are the two games we really need to win to have a shot at the playoff I think we might can get in at 10-2 but def not 9-3.
Just Florida

Reactions: IndianaVol

VN Store

Back