Must win games of 2024

DarkVolder

Come on over to the dark side
What are the “must win” games in your opinion that we need to win to have a successful season in 2024? Florida and Bama in Neyland are the two games we really need to win to have a shot at the playoff I think we might can get in at 10-2 but def not 9-3.

What are the “must win” games in your opinion that we need to win to have a successful season in 2024? Florida and Bama in Neyland are the two games we really need to win to have a shot at the playoff I think we might can get in at 10-2 but def not 9-3.
We need every game at home. We need to be 11-1. Bama has more talent but it’s an absolute wildcard game. It’s really hard to change regimes and keep on rolling at the same level. Saban went 6-6 in his first year, Kirby went 7-5… both had top 15 talent or better… wouldn’t be surprised to see them be 7-5.

It's 6 months before the season.

Nobody knows what Bama is going to be this year. Even Bama.

Florida is a must win. At home and they are expected to be way down.

Oklahoma because is the first SEC game and probably Nicos first big time exposure under the bright lights with a big time opponent. Sorry NC St, you don't quite make the cut as a big time opponent.

They are just must wins in general man. Year 4, Saban and Riley are gone, Florida is a mess. It’s time to be Tennessee again.
Florida is a mess but I don't know how they keep recruiting so well. Then again... Butch Jones recruited really well and it all went to hell in a hand basket. Maybe Napier is on the same path. We need to lay it on them big time in Neyland this year—Nico style.

Reactions: DarkVolder
All of them are must wins till they’re not.

Florida though. You lose to a bad Florida team and the fans remember that.

Must win games are OU, UF, and Bama. We should be favored in all 3.
Worst case scenario has to be going 2-2 versus OU, Florida, Bama and UGA. The goal is to win all the games, SEC championship, BYE in the CFP and CFP bid, in that order . 10 wins has to happen in the regular season or the CFP is not going to happen.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back