Muslims behead yet another person

How about 100%. I believe all Muslims are extremist Jihadist. 1 out of 1 would be 100% would it not? :)

Fair enough but citing your personal opinion and pooping on a Gallup Poll doesn't lend much weight to your position.

Reactions: 2 people
Que the "they hate us because we're free" crowd.

The foreign policy of the US government is the cause of most of the trouble.

Ever wonder why no one attacks the Swiss? Why is that? Could it be because they mind their own business??? Not the US though, we stick our noses in ever wasp nest around and then bi*ch about being stung.

Reactions: 3 people

Ever wonder why no one attacks the Swiss? Why is that? Could it be because they mind their own business??? Not the US though, we stick our noses in ever wasp nest around and then bi*ch about being stung.

No. They've attacked us before when we stayed out of their affairs. In fact, if you ask a lot of the ISIS types, they'll even tell you that's not the reason.

Look at ISIS and examine the type of government they want to set up. They think it's their Allah given duty to bring down Western culture and establish Sharia.

Reactions: 1 person
Fair enough but citing your personal opinion and pooping on a Gallup Poll doesn't lend much weight to your position.

I personally don't think a poll in this instance is valid for several reasons. 1. I can't see the pollsters calling these guys in the middle of the desert to ask them their views on their satellite phones. I also don't see the extremist being truthful in their answers. But that's just my opinion. I realize I can;t find my source but I am working and don't have time to find it. I can just pop in from time to time. I can assure you it wasn't a poll.

Edit: And I don't believe 100% of Muslims are extremist but I do believe it is much higher than what those polls portray.

No. They've attacked us before when we stayed out of their affairs. In fact, if you ask a lot of the ISIS types, they'll even tell you that's not the reason.

Look at ISIS and examine the type of government they want to set up. They think it's their Allah given duty to bring down Western culture and establish Sharia.

Name a time we've stayed out of their affairs.

We shouldn't give a rip what kind of gov they want to install. We are not the worlds police man.

I thoroughly agree with what PJ posted earlier. We should follow the advice of the founders. Trade with all, alliance with none.
Perhaps more Americans would be alive if we followed that advice.

And the Swiss are not a world power. If RI were an independent country, you think anyone would be attacking them?

Name a time we've stayed out of their affairs.

We shouldn't give a rip what kind of gov they want to install. We are not the worlds police man.

I thoroughly agree with what PJ posted earlier. We should follow the advice of the founders. Trade with all, alliance with none.
Perhaps more Americans would be alive if we followed that advice.

You think it's just that easy?

It's weird that they would kill people who were giving them the exposure they wanted. But hey, honor killings, acid attacks, beheadings, human shields, pedophilia; its all good in the Al Hood

Here is the simple truth. These people are animals. They are no different than the animals rioting in Ferguson. They are willing to kill each other, strangers, friends, destroy their communities and homelands, all for the sake of violence. They might indicate a higher goal like "Islamic State" or "$15 minimum wage jobs" the simple reality is they are blood lusting mental midgets.

Reactions: 3 people
And the Swiss are not a world power. If RI were an independent country, you think anyone would be attacking them?

World power, what does that even mean?? Does it mean we can start wars at will and kill and bomb who we want and face 0 consequences? All the while stealing the money of our citizens to support such atrocities? Is that what you mean by world power?

Americas hands are a bloody mess when it comes to the Middle East

Example
CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup | World news | The Guardian

You say this as if the US and Christians were leading the battle for women's rights.

You do realize that it wasn't until half a century after giving blacks the right to vote, that we finally allowed women to vote. As horrific as our historical treatment of blacks has been, it took another 50 years for us to decide women should be able to vote also.

And I really hope you don't believe it was our nations large Muslim population who prevented that from happening.

Boy did we mess up

Reactions: 1 person

Regarding ISIS:

If you aren't a Muslim and will not convert if extorted by threat of death then you should be concerned.

If you are a woman, you should be concerned.

If you are gay, you should be concerned.

If you speak your mind to express an unpopular opinion, you should be concerned.

If you eat bacon, hot dogs, BBQ, etc., you should be concerned.

If you drink beer, you should be concerned.

If you are an American, you should be concerned.

It's not our foreign policy, it's our culture of tolerance.

Or do you not get that?

Edit: And I don't believe 100% of Muslims are extremist but I do believe it is much higher than what those polls portray.

I'll use your logic, what makes you believe this? You hang out with Muslims? Better yet, have you even met a Muslim? How about any in theatre?

Regarding ISIS:

If you aren't a Muslim and will not convert if extorted by threat of death then you should be concerned.

If you are a woman, you should be concerned.

If you are gay, you should be concerned.

If you speak your mind to express an unpopular opinion, you should be concerned.

If you eat bacon, hot dogs, BBQ, etc., you should be concerned.

If you drink beer, you should be concerned.

If you are an American, you should be concerned.

It's not our foreign policy, it's our culture of tolerance.

Or do you not get that?

Oh, it's unfortunately our foreign policy. Who the **** do you suppose has armed ISIS? Begins with a C and ends with an A.

VN Store

Back