Muslims behead yet another person

I did but it would be interesting to get a thoughtful and coherent answer from him. He is a teacher and should have the skills to explain his views.

I tend to think the same thing about LG concerning gun rights. And then I remember it's, well, LG and rationality and reasonable won't ever collide in one of his posts on the matter.

It is what it is. Haters are going to hate.

It would be like showing someone attack an abortion clinic and then claiming they represent the majority of Christians.

The difference is two fold:

One, the percentage of Christians that carry out violent acts in the name of Christ is extremely small.

Two, if someone commits an atrocious act in the name of Christianity, it is condemned by 99.9% of all Christians. Outwardly condemned by everyone within the Christian community including it's clergy.

While in Islam, there is a huge population of Muslim extreme mist that believe all Christians and Jews should die. Estimates are as high as 40%. This doesn't count the number of sympathizers that agree but don't act. Also, you never see the leadership within the Muslim community including the moderate clergy be outwardly critical of these actions done in the name of their supposedly peaceful religion. To stand by and say/do nothing is putting your stamp of approval on it IMO.

Reactions: 6 people
Hog, it's yet another thread where someone brought up a current event and the religion bashers get to spew forth their filth.

You knew the answer before you even asked.

I'm not ****ing bashing religion, I'm a believer and a Christian. I just dont choose to label an entire group of people due to the actions of a small percentage of them.

Reactions: 1 person
The difference is two fold:

One, the percentage of Christians that carry out violent acts in the name of Christ is extremely small.

Two, if someone commits an atrocious act in the name of Christianity, it is condemned by 99.9% of all Christians. Outwardly condemned by everyone within the Christian community including it's clergy.

While in Islam, there is a huge population of Muslim extreme mist that believe all Christians and Jews should die. Estimates are as high as 40%. This doesn't count the number of sympathizers that agree but don't act. Also, you never see the leadership within the Muslim community including the moderate clergy be outwardly critical of these actions done in the name of their supposedly peaceful religion. To stand by and say/do nothing is putting your stamp of approval on it IMO.
Outright bull****.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm not ****ing bashing religion, I'm a believer and a Christian. I just dont choose to label an entire group of people due to the actions of a small percentage of them.

Funny, because I wasn't including you in my remarks.

There are a few well known posters on here that jump at any chance to bash any form of religion. And I haven't seen this from you so don't internalize what I posted as being directed at you specifically.

Reactions: 1 person
Funny, because I wasn't including you in my remarks.

There are a few well known posters on here that jump at any chance to bash any form of religion. And I haven't seen this from you so don't internalize what I posted as being directed at you specifically.

My apologies then, from your post I understood it as aimed towards anyone who has responded to the OP without wanting to kill all Muslims.

I would prefer to nuke several of the middle east countries and take out millions of muslims and their 3rd world rationalization for their bull****.

And don't really care if you all don't agree either. Tis my opinion. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran...I would love to see a new world map with blank spots where those countries used to be, and the world would be a much better place without them.

Reactions: 8 people
I can assure you my eyes are open. Both sides kill for their own reasons. Only difference is I condemn both

We all would love to live in your world of unicorns and rainbows where everyone gets their pot of gold. But there are bad people out there doing bad things, some in the name of religion, some in the name of statehood. And those people cannot be reasoned with, negotiated with or placated in any shape or form. And the only thing they recognize as a negotiating tool is the application of force against them. And while you condemn the "cowardly" attacks from drones and other military forces, those attacks generally save more lives in the long run than they take.

Someday when we get a global group hug going on and start singing "We are the World" in unison, perhaps I'll admit to being wrong. But until then, there will be people that need killing in order to save lives.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back