Muschamp Replacement

Here's the wild card..... John "Doc" Holliday (HC Marshall). I believe Marshall is avg. 47.7 points per game and Holliday was the Gators' associate head coach and recruiting coordinator under Meyer.

Just a thought.

Here's the wild card..... John "Doc" Holliday (HC Marshall). I believe Marshall is avg. 47.7 points per game and Holliday was the Gators' associate head coach and recruiting coordinator under Meyer.

Just a thought.

Wouldn't be a bad hire at all.

No way BK or Freeze give it a 2nd thought. Can't imagine Chip does either, he's a rural NE guy and gave up the closest thing to that in UO.

UF could do better but Mark Hudspeth will be in the SEC sooner rather than later. He'd be an ideal replacement for Les if he decides to move on in the near future.

Last edited:
Colin Cowherd said Chip Kelly would entertain a UF offer.

Doesn't make sense unless Kelly wants out of the NFL. I think his NCAA show cause sanctions end in a couple months.

Colin Cowherd said Chip Kelly would entertain a UF offer.

Doesn't make sense unless Kelly wants out of the NFL. I think his NCAA show cause sanctions end in a couple months.

I doubt he wants out of the NFL at this point.

It'd be surprising at the very least; he'd be pretty much bolting on what's been a successful tenure.

Reactions: 1 person

Just a thought.

You beat me to it. I heard this guy on the radio today and was impressed with the interview. He's doing some good things at Marshall. He has links to the CUM days and his offense is killing it.

Wouldn't surprise me if he got a look and I'm not sure it wouldn't be a bad hire...

Lane Kiffin is the only coordinator I think they would consider, he falmed out at USC, though under some sanctions, and was an idiot as head coach at UT but he can work wonders on offense.
Otherwise I think they steal someone else's coach. They will have a bit more chance at a couple guys that we flirted with, like Gundy (if he really is ready to leave Oklahoma). Rich Rod could win there and I could see Dana Holgerson or Dabo getting a look but not sure they fit in at Florida. I'd but the most money on Mullen or Freeze getting the strongest look and offer.

The great finebaum was talking tebow or Dooley!

Foley is untouchable at this point. Guy has one yr until he retires. Yeah the they'll fire the best AD in history bc he won't hire Mullen. He passed him over before for reasons. This one yr of great success won't erase his history with Foley and boosters. The guy told boosters to go ***h themselves in Polk County. His OC was also out drinking with Carlos Dunlap the night of his DUI...yeah he getting the job. Lmao

Kiffin has a.better chance at the job.

Hell Muschamp has a better chance of being HC next yr.

You mean the good ole boys in BHG country didn't like that? Guess Mullen forgot who the stadium is named after and where he hails from.

Verne and Gary can tell us who the next UF coach will be --- somehow the UF vs Georgia game is CBS over the Auburn vs Ole Miss game

What about the East Carolina coach? His name escapes me but he seems to be a real up and comer.

What about the East Carolina coach? His name escapes me but he seems to be a real up and comer.

I think he's 80 years old...little sarcasm.

Anyone who thinks Muschamp would stay as DC has a hole in their head.

If Foley is smart (and he is) he will drop the pride think and get Mullen.

Rich Rod would make things intriguing with his relationship to CBJ.

I think Brian Kelly would listen although he has a solid thing at Notre Dame. I do think Stoops would listen also.

Make no mistake about it, Foley better hire an experienced coach with an offensive background.

I think Brian Kelly would listen although he has a solid thing at Notre Dame. I do think Stoops would listen also.

Make no mistake about it, Foley better hire an experienced coach with an offensive background.

He's in his mid 50's. Age wouldn't be a problem.

There's a zero percent chance Brian Kelly would leave ND for Florida. The only job he's leaving for is one in the NFL.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back