Mt. Cody

Wood Man

If the Cody kid had not blocked that field goal attempt in '09 at Bama, and the kick had been successful, do you think Lane would have stayed here? I think he might.

No.... In his one season at UT, USC saw all they needed to hire him.... USC was his dream job... Sorta hard to turn that down after 1 year of being a head coach.

Reactions: 2 people
If the Cody kid had not blocked that field goal attempt in '09 at Bama, and the kick had been successful, do you think Lane would have stayed here? I think he might.

He still wouldn't be here, I doubt UT would have bothered with the show cause after he got us in trouble with the NCAA

If Bill Battle.......Blah blah blah
If Johnny Majors......Blah blah blah
If Phil Fulmer.........Blah blah blah
Look forward not backwards

I don't think it would change a thing outside of it might have made Lanes payday worth a couple hundred thousand more from USC.

If I had eaten a salad instead of spicy noodles for lunch would I have still torn up my toilet just now? I think I might have anyway.

No that game was inconsequential in Kiffin making a decision about USC. However; had we won that game, Alabama would NOT have played Texas for the National Championship.
We would have taken the National Championship GAME from them.......
Also, remember just how horrible that Kiffin was. Do you recall the Peach Bowl game against Va. Tech???? Do you recall that one player for Ole Miss got about 400 rushing yards and singlehandedly cost us that game. THe score was not even close....

Kiffin was not that great.

Sorta like your girlfriend is good at sex and is funny but she is untrustworthy and mean as heck. So, you break up with her but you miss the sex. You need to stay with the new girlfriend who is honest and nice and not repeat your past mistakes.....

Reactions: 1 person
No that game was inconsequential in Kiffin making a decision about USC. However; had we won that game, Alabama would NOT have played Texas for the National Championship.
Also, remember just how horrible that Kiffin was. Do you recall the Peach Bowl game against Va. Tech???? Do you recall that one player for Ole Miss got about 400 rushing yards and singlehandedly cost us that game. THe score was not even close....

Sorta like your girlfriend is good at sex and is funny but she is untrustworthy and mean as heck. So, you break up with her but you miss the sex. You need to stay with the new girlfriend who is honest and nice and not repeat your past mistakes.....

Remember D-Mo dropping a wide open TD deep ball that Kiffin totally called for? Lol

I think Lane should have used much better time management to try to get closer for that field goal.

Nah...just do both.

VN Store

Back