Mt. Cody

F Kiffin. Y'all knew he used us to get something so called better job and will do the same if hired again. He did not even have the balls to have a press conference that lasted more than a few minutes. He is a classless punk to me. This is like you had a had a girl friend only to find her in bed with a guy with more money and then you beg for her back. Lane is like a whore to me.

No that game was inconsequential in Kiffin making a decision about USC. However; had we won that game, Alabama would NOT have played Texas for the National Championship.
We would have taken the National Championship GAME from them.......

Also, remember just how horrible that Kiffin was. Do you recall the Peach Bowl game against Va. Tech???? Do you recall that one player for Ole Miss got about 400 rushing yards and singlehandedly cost us that game. THe score was not even close....

Kiffin was not that great.

Sorta like your girlfriend is good at sex and is funny but she is untrustworthy and mean as heck. So, you break up with her but you miss the sex. You need to stay with the new girlfriend who is honest and nice and not repeat your past mistakes.....

Not sure about that. The 3 other undefeated teams were TCU, Boise St., and Cincinatti. TCU and Boise were mid-major teams and Cincy was in in the Big East, which was essentially a mid major.

I had a text message typed out, just ready to hit send to my Platoon Sergeant at the time. Heck, I remember what I was doing that day. I took my little (Big Brother) roller skating. I'm still pissed about that game.

Remember when Wes Brown, with his knees, scored that touchdown? The dumbasses on here won't. Oh, and who was it against?

VN Store

Back