MSNBC poll...WOW

"Do you think people should be allowed to carry guns in public?

-Yes! The Second Amendment guarantees it.
-No, it's too dangerous.
-Only for self defense."

I think people should carry for self defense, but the 2nd amendment also provides carrying as a right

The second amendment's cause is for us to be armed to defend tyranny. So that needs to be kept in mind by all you who want to go messing with it. But many of those who are on that side probably wouldn't mind a communist dictatorship

Reactions: 1 person
A person has to have a class 3 in order to own one. Pretty extensive background check.

If a so called "assault rifle" is not fully auto, you don't need a Class 3. An AR-15 or AK-47 is considered an "assault rifle" by most people. You don't need anything special to buy one.

Reactions: 1 person
If a so called "assault rifle" is not fully auto, you don't need a Class 3. An AR-15 or AK-47 is considered an "assault rifle" by most people. You don't need anything special to buy one.

They are only considered "assault rifles" by stupid people. Not most people.

Reactions: 3 people
I have no problem with carry permits. People walking around with AR-15's and rifles is kind of asinine though.

I agree. Seems like the open carry guys are just shhowing off or over-compensating.

Why advertise to everyone that you have a gun? If something was to really go down, you would be the first person neutraliized.

Browning just released them. They jump off the shelves all by themselves and poke people in he chest, saying: "You want some o' this? You ant some o' this?"

And they kill people on their own.

VN Store

Back