Movies you've seen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that drawing is believed to an entry in a contest to come up with the cloverfield monster and is similar to a video game (Final Fantasy X) boss as well. I am excited to see this film, I hope it wont be a let down.

There is a ton of speculation on this, I spent the better part of sunday morning trying to figure it out. Truth be told, we wont know until a bootleg is out early/prescreening/opening night.

There is a ton of speculation on this, I spent the better part of sunday morning trying to figure it out. Truth be told, we wont know until a bootleg is out early/prescreening/opening night.

Check the trailer......... when the monster is going behind the building......... it is the tail of a whale.

You know same old Godzilla movie, Manhatten provides protection yayayayadda dadadaaaaa.......

:)

I looked at the trailer and only could make out a puff of smoke. But I did read a ton about how we messed with nature atomic weapons mutations and some creature that wanted to be a whale but came out giant whale/giant lobster. Sounds crazy and looks like a good monster film. Nice take with the personal cams but I hope it is not a Blair Witch fiasco with some girl crying with snot out of her nose at the end.

I looked at the trailer and only could make out a puff of smoke. But I did read a ton about how we messed with nature atomic weapons mutations and some creature that wanted to be a whale but came out giant whale/giant lobster. Sounds crazy and looks like a good monster film. Nice take with the personal cams but I hope it is not a Blair Witch fiasco with some girl crying with snot out of her nose at the end.

LOL! :lolabove:

I have no idea what the monster or the movie will be about.

Though it sounds like a Godzilla rip off.

For some reason I got into all the chat boards and all the monster movie geek boards about all the hub bub of this film yesterday. I guess it was part boredom/ part hangover but it did spike my interest in the film. It will be a Godzilla rip off but way overdone with all kinds of big money effects. Not a quality film by any means but a good one to see on the Grande Screen. Gotta love the whale lobster thing though----that is a ton of acid that guy did to come up with that thing

For some reason I got into all the chat boards and all the monster movie geek boards about all the hub bub of this film yesterday. I guess it was part boredom/ part hangover but it did spike my interest in the film. It will be a Godzilla rip off but way overdone with all kinds of big money effects. Not a quality film by any means but a good one to see on the Grande Screen. Gotta love the whale lobster thing though----that is a ton of acid that guy did to come up with that thing

I think it will be a Nessie/Whale mutant.

Think about that one for a while.

From what I've read, we actually get to see the monster... unlike Blair witch... plus they're hyping this thing like crazy with otherwebsites tied in to the movie, kind of like The Dark Knight.

transformers--Special affects were cool, and the kid in the movie is pretty good. for mindless entertainment value, it gets a thumbs up.

blood diamond--excellent movie. LD was very good, and a great story. but has there been a movie yet where LD didn't die at the end???

Pirates III--it was pretty good, i enjoyed it, and it tied a lot of stuff together from the 2nd one. the 1st one was still the best one though. I for one liked the ending.

still have to see..........Bourne Ultimatum, We are Marshall and Invincible.

We are Marshall and Simpsons movie are the movies I just saw last--Both on Christmas Eve.

Just watched 3:10 to Yuma. A western with modern themes and acting, written and shot in a very old-fashioned style. 4.5/5

Pirates III--it was pretty good, i enjoyed it, and it tied a lot of stuff together from the 2nd one. the 1st one was still the best one though. I for one liked the ending.

i beg to differ. that movie sucked royally. the plot was all over the place and to make matters worse, it was 3 hours long. horrible letdown IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back