Most telling thing I’ve seen

Couple that with when Maurer went into the game, everyone looked like they played harder. He took control of the team, the receivers were slapping his helmet. Everything you want to see when the team is behind their QB.

I think Pruitt is losing the team because he is refusing to bench JG even tho Ray Charles could see he sucks. The team knows they can’t win with JG playing.

To me... They looked about as FLAT as a team about to take the field as I've EVER seen. They practically had to be TOLD to RUN on the field.

Pitiful. This is complete loser body language. If I saw nothing but that video before kickoff... I'd bet the house that they lose. And lose BIG.

Maurer might make mistakes, turn the ball over some, but it’s obvious who is the natural leader in the QB room. From what I can tell, he and JT get along pretty good also. I don’t think JG gets along with anyone except Pruitt and Butch, apparently.

Give me the guy that has the team behind him. They will play for him. Let him make his mistakes. JG does nothing positive at this point to justify even playing.

JG should just transfer at this point imo. He needs a change of scenery and he isn’t a D-I QB.

To me... They looked about as FLAT as a team about to take the field as I've EVER seen. They practically had to be TOLD to RUN on the field.

Pitiful. This is complete loser body language. If I saw nothing but that video before kickoff... I'd bet the house that they lose. And lose BIG.
Embrace the suck

Attach115930_20190913_165255.jpg

If that’s an example of ‘the vets and leaders embracing’ anything, the problem is bigger than the qb position. That was less energy than a middle school team. No coach up front getting these guys hyped? There was talk of players and coaches quitting during the game, but now I don’t think anyone even got off the bus.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
No band on the field. Crowd is dead. Pruitt talking to a sideline reporter.

Save the forensic analysis....This isn't the entrance, it's coming out of the locker room after the half.

Why are they so clean then? Lol. Not a single grass stain on JJ or Palmer or Callaway, helmets on the O-line are perfect. No paint traded on them. Flag guys running out in front of the team. How is that after the half?

The only number 2 I see is at around 42 seconds barely jogging I'm not sure if that's JG or if there is a 2 on defense.
I noticed that when they play at home too. They don't look fired up to be running out onto the field. Just jogging lethargically like, "Okay let's get this over with."

Show some pride, jump around, pump the crowd up, do anything. Just show some emotion.

Maurer might make mistakes, turn the ball over some, but it’s obvious who is the natural leader in the QB room. From what I can tell, he and JT get along pretty good also. I don’t think JG gets along with anyone except Pruitt and Butch, apparently.

Give me the guy that has the team behind him. They will play for him. Let him make his mistakes. JG does nothing positive at this point to justify even playing.

JG should just transfer at this point imo. He needs a change of scenery and he isn’t a D-I QB.

Maurer is our Shane Falco, except you know hopefully the lead the Washington Generals to a win over the defending champion Dallas Falco, and not the Sugar Bowl blowout loss Falco

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Why are they so clean then? Lol. Not a single grass stain on JJ or Palmer or Callaway, helmets on the O-line are perfect. No paint traded on them. Flag guys running out in front of the team. How is that after the half?
Flag and Smokey always lead them out. No cheerleaders, general announcements coming over the PA, no boo from the home crowd. I could be wrong, but that just doesn't look like pre-game.

Flag and Smokey always lead them out. No cheerleaders, general announcements coming over the PA, no boo from the home crowd. I could be wrong, but that just doesn't look like pre-game.

Beginning of the game or at the half, the point is still valid. JG is no where to be found, AND supposedly the 1st team Offense didn't know Maurer was starting the second half. So why rally around a guy who they at the time didn't know was starting? It's pretty telling no matter when it happened.

VN Store

Back