Most disappointed you've ever been after a movie...

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - Only movie I walked out of.

White Noise. I stood up and threw raisinets at the screen and yelled "this movie sucks!" I was applauded.

People actually watched this movie? :eek:lol:

It looked dumb from the get go

When I first saw the trailer during the pre-game SB coverage last year I thought it was a joke. It wasn't until a few weeks later I realized it was an actual movie.

White Noise. I stood up and threw raisinets at the screen and yelled "this movie sucks!" I was applauded.

Ha. I loved that movie. I'm a big Wes Anderson fan

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)

Huge fan of the trilogy and was very pumped about this... Wasn't even upset Shia was cast... But man what a disappointment... From the script to the fake cgi... Terrible.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Chad.

I wasn't just disappointed. I was pissed. South Park's reaction summed it up nicely.

ka19go.gif

So you didn't mind when a movie about...

slight of hand tricks from our 19th century universe suddenly went sci-fi, alternate universe? The worst part for me is that Bale tells Jackman the key to the transported man is Tesla to throw him off the scent of the real answer and Tesla just happens to have a cloning device, and leaves it for Jackman to just take for nefarious purposes.

So dumb.
This spoiler thing
has phenomenal potential for trolling

Not sure if this counts as a movie but Stephen King's "It" on TV was a massive disappointment when it turned out to be a giant spider. Seemed like a complete cop-out to me.

You were not a kid when you saw it. I agree it's dumb for an adult, but that movie was the scariest thing I'd ever seen at like age 8.

Not a Wes Anderson fan? That movie is great.

The Hangover. That ish was so ****ing stupid.

Serious? The first was hilarious.

The second, well.... I'd say one of the biggest disappointments. Should have left the first as a classic. Didn't even realize there was a third.

Gravity - the visuals were great. That's it. The plot and the dialog was for babies. The movie was about 1' 15" too long.

Serious? The first was hilarious.

The second, well.... I'd say one of the biggest disappointments. Should have left the first as a classic. Didn't even realize there was a third.

Super serial. It got hyped to death and I chuckled maybe twice.

Some mentioned I liked - I enjoyed Draft Day. I thought Mississippi Burning was a masterpiece (even though it made my home state look awful, the film was great).

Some I agree on - Gods & Generals, sucked!

Some mentioned I liked - I enjoyed Draft Day. I thought Mississippi Burning was a masterpiece (even though it made my home state look awful, the film was great).

Some I agree on - Gods & Generals, sucked!

Gene Hackman is underrated.. You're right on Billy, good movie

Apocalypse Now...really good till they got to Brando then I wanted to punch a baby I was so bored.

No Country for Old men - a great, wonderful movie until the last 10 minutes. Disappointing because of the ending.

VN Store

Back