Most disappointed you've ever been after a movie...

oh jeez, Spiderman 3 is a great one. felt nothing but utter disappointment sitting in the theater watching it. i still remember the puzzling and confused looks on the faces of my friends and I during the scene where emo parker just starts dancing and being super creepy goth like. scarred for life.

Yeah Spiderman 3 is a big one. Loved Toby has Peter but they did an awful job with his character change in that film.

The Thin Red Line... fell asleep in the movie theatre and then eventually walked out.

Wuhahahaha! My friend got tickets for the midnight showing of this movie. I kid you not, when the movie ended everybody started clapping and it wasn't because it was a good movie it was because it finally ended.

It was until the Coen Brothers decided everybody should start dying for no apparent reason and Francis McDormand's character should get her boob job.

But it's funny in a shocking way. I laughed my nuts off and was simultaneously sad:

500full.jpg

Wuhahahaha! My friend got tickets for the midnight showing of this movie. I kid you not, when the movie ended everybody started clapping and it wasn't because it was a good movie it was because it finally ended.

Thin Red Line is a phenomenal film

Godzilla 2014. Just found it to be boring really. Obviously 98 Zilla was a letdown too, but at least I was entertained for a while.

Spider-Man 3 - I had no idea it would or could be so bad. I left the theatre trying to convince myself it had some good moments. All I could come up with was the FX looked good (a given in this day and age).

Superman Returns - I liked the idea that it was a sequel of sorts to the Donner films. I was really excited to be seeing it in IMAX 3D (a first for the summer blockbuster). My future wife went with me and seemed really excited about it leaving the theater. I didn't have the heart to tell her how I really felt.

Superman Returns would have been really good imo if done when Donner wanted to do it, which was as Superman III. Instead, we got the crappy SMIII that even Richard Pryor couldn't save.

After the Michael Keaton Batman movie, the rest of the movies in that run were horrible.

Godzilla 2014. Just found it to be boring really. Obviously 98 Zilla was a letdown too, but at least I was entertained for a while.

I read an article that said Godzilla's screen time in last year's movie was less than 10 minutes.

Not sure if this counts as a movie but Stephen King's "It" on TV was a massive disappointment when it turned out to be a giant spider. Seemed like a complete cop-out to me.

Went to the theater to see the "new" Nightmare on Elm Street (the Jackie Earle Haley version).

It's hot f*****g garbage. Don't ever watch it.

Went to the theater to see the "new" Nightmare on Elm Street (the Jackie Earle Haley version).

It's hot f*****g garbage. Don't ever watch it.

A recent new one, or the new one about 5 years ago?

Can't think of one that's major that hasn't already been mentioned so I'll say Draft Day. I don't even know why I wasted money on it. It's the most unrealistic movie ever.

Can't think of one that's major that hasn't already been mentioned so I'll say Draft Day. I don't even know why I wasted money on it. It's the most unrealistic movie ever.

People actually watched this movie? :eek:lol:

It looked dumb from the get go

VN Store

Back