More inaguration follies

And maybe 5% of the 100 most populous...but he did win most every county with 5,000 or fewer residents...Go Trump!

I think you should move to one of the hell holes that vote democrat regardless of who is running.... like Chicago or Detroit.....

Reactions: 3 people
Trump is not really a small town guy. NYC all the way. I doubt he listens to much bluegrass or country gospel. He's much more into Kanye West and all the celebs that are refusing.....ironic.

i agree, i'm just saying don't even invite these arrogant people and make a celebration that reflects the people and not a bunch of elitists.

take LA and NY votes away. trump wins popular vote too.

suck it marxists.

Take New York away and we wouldn't have Trump. Don't forget that is the place he was born and raised and loves more than any other place. It's funny how his supporters want to discard what he loves most.

Take New York away and we wouldn't have Trump. Don't forget that is the place he was born and raised and loves more than any other place. It's funny how his supporters want to discard what he loves most.

I haven't seen anyone here discard money and fame.

You're correct. Great point.

I should have said the place he loves best.

How do you know he doesn't love the Mar-a-Largo resort? Or his summer home in Bedford NY? Or his Manson on Rodeo Drive?

I'm glad to see you guys got over the "He's not rich" theory

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
How do you know he doesn't love the Mar-a-Largo resort? Or his summer home in Bedford NY? Or his Manson on Rodeo Drive?

I'm glad to see you guys got over the "He's not rich" theory

I'm sure he loves all 3 of those. Maybe he will build his next personal palace somewhere in flyover country. It is interesting that he chooses to live in places that didn't vote for him.

Were there people claiming he wasn't rich?

I'm sure he loves all 3 of those. Maybe he will build his next personal palace somewhere in flyover country. It is interesting that he chooses to live in places that didn't vote for him.

Were there people claiming he wasn't rich?

Jealousy is a strong emotion, you should get some counseling nitz

Reactions: 2 people
Jealousy is a strong emotion, you should get some counseling nitz

What???????????

Just pointing out that he is a west coast, east coast, metropolitan kind of guy. In other words, the people that didn't vote for him. He lives for celebrity, fame, and power. He now has all 3, but he lost acceptance from the people he most wants it from.

What???????????

Just pointing out that he is a west coast, east coast, metropolitan kind of guy. In other words, the people that didn't vote for him. He lives for celebrity, fame, and power. He now has all 3, but he lost acceptance from the people he most wants it from.

You're so concerned with who voted for him, identity politics, etc.. The Dems would have won had they not trotted out the two worst candidates in Clinton and Sanders. Nominate someone decent who cares about this country and the future of this country and you'll never lose.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

You're so concerned with who voted for him, identity politics, etc.. The Dems would have won had they not trotted out the two worst candidates in Clinton and Sanders. Nominate someone decent who cares about this country and the future of this country and you'll never lose.

Jim Webb would have been an easy winner.

I kind of agree. Sanders would have been great and he cares more about our country and it's future than all the rest of the candidates combined. The youth of the nation were ready, but not the rest.

We should never lose...kind of like TN vs. Vandy.

But, the best team doesn't always win.

They try and find a new "victim" group each election cycle

This cycle it was women, Islamic refugees, and transgender

The Islamic train alienated some of the previous "victims"

The Dems have to have a portion of the society labeled as "victims" to survive.

I kind of agree. Sanders would have been great and he cares more about our country and it's future than all the rest of the candidates combined. The youth of the nation were ready, but not the rest.

No he doesn't. He would be an even worse POTUS than Trump.

What exactly would Sanders be great at? What makes you think he cares??

This discussion is amusing. You have to look at the demographics of mega-cities to understand voting numbers. There are plenty of hard-working middle to upper-class businesspeople and owners in those cities who most certainly voted against more bureaucratic regulation, higher taxes, and a failed healthcare system.

The problem is, they are outnumbered by the lower to low-middle class that has become so dependent on government that they don't really have a choice. Learned helplessness, in a way. Of course, add in the small gathering of superstars and celebrities that are basically unaffected by the economy, taxes, etc.

LG is quickly turning into the leftist version of gsvol. Next thing you know, he'll be posting clever memes of Trump surrounded by flies because Trump fosters a "culture of death".

This discussion is amusing. You have to look at the demographics of mega-cities to understand voting numbers. There are plenty of hard-working middle to upper-class businesspeople and owners in those cities who most certainly voted against more bureaucratic regulation, higher taxes, and a failed healthcare system.

The problem is, they are outnumbered by the lower to low-middle class that has become so dependent on government that they don't really have a choice. Learned helplessness, in a way. Of course, add in the small gathering of superstars and celebrities that are basically unaffected by the economy, taxes, etc.

How predictable. You may want to look into voting demographics a little more closely. (and tax rate changes under the last 10 administrations)

VN Store

Back