More inaguration follies

Perhaps a surprise guest appearance

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo[/youtube]

Sweet mother of god!

Do you see all of the traitorous Russian Communist sympathizers in that crowd?!!?1

Kurt Russel, Goldie Hawn, Gerard Depardieu, Vincent Cassel, Kevin Costner, hang em all!

Reactions: 2 people
Shouldn't they (the ones you speak of) be appalled of all politicians? Shouldn't they just abstain from voting and politics in general?

It's up to the individual, really, but I get what you're driving at.

That being said, there is a world of difference between

"Bush is possibly morally broken in some very objectionable ways, therefore I shouldn't support his inauguration."

and

"Trump is morally broken in very objectionable ways, therefore I shouldn't support his inauguration."

Funny how all those celebs that play for dictators around the world (for big $$$) have too high of morals to play at the inauguration of a democratically elected person.

Reactions: 8 people
Funny how all those celebs that play for dictators around the world (for big $$$) have too high of morals to play at the inauguration of a democratically elected person.

Its because they are egotistical and self-absorbed

Their lives are so perfect, some fall into drunken or drug induced comas to escape reality

Then they want to try and tell us how and what we should do

Reactions: 1 person
In honor of Russia rigging our election I'd like to see a good old fashioned soviet style military parade with tanks and howitzers and missiles. Who needs singers when you've got the sounds of an unstoppable military machine?

I'm surprised CNN hasn't pitched this idea

Its because they are egotistical and self-absorbed

Their lives are so perfect, some fall into drunken or drug induced comas to escape reality

Then they want to try and tell us how and what we should do

No kidding. If I were a republican strategist, I couldn't do better than show off these degenerates making such jackasses of themselves on behalf of democrats. The lot of them own some of the worst qualities of man and yet here they are trying to dictate their drug-addled opinions to the rest of us.

Reactions: 2 people
That may explain the ease in which Trump was able to grab hold of so many votes.

Wrong, eight ****ing years of the worst potus in modern day history and the worst economic recovery since the depression, did I mention ****ty healthcare to boot? Hilary was offering more of the same BS and the people responded.. get over it Clyde

Attachments

• IMG_7145.JPG
    IMG_7145.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 6 people
he should have town type celebration. have bluegrass bands, country gospel singers. he should make look like a small town 4th of july celebration. real American don't need the president validated because some marxist celebs refuse to sing. who cares.

what i don't understand why does the black chick want to sing about lynching? it's quite stupid, unless she's seeing about muslim hanging and beheading christians.

Reactions: 1 person
what i don't understand why does the black chick want to sing about lynching? it's quite stupid, unless she's seeing about muslim hanging and beheading christians.

She's British and will only sing st the American inauguration if she can sing about lynching black people. It's all pretty weird, but whatever.

he should have town type celebration. have bluegrass bands, country gospel singers. he should make look like a small town 4th of july celebration. real American don't need the president validated because some marxist celebs refuse to sing. who cares.

Trump is not really a small town guy. NYC all the way. I doubt he listens to much bluegrass or country gospel. He's much more into Kanye West and all the celebs that are refusing.....ironic.

Wrong, eight ****ing years of the worst potus in modern day history and the worst economic recovery since the depression, did I mention ****ty healthcare to boot? Hilary was offering more of the same BS and the people responded.. get over it Clyde

30% of registered voters (many holding their noses) responded; and don't forget, more voted for Hilary.

VN Store

Back