More blatant proof CHF and Ole Miss are dirty

I don't see why this is an issue. So what he gave someone a job. Doesent mean the kid won't be a bust. Ole Miss will still ole Miss at some point in the season.

Let it go everyone cheats.

Agreed. Not sure how this qualifies as cheating. QB is the hardest position to judge on how they will do once they hit school. It's only one player, would be different if you were hiring a guy that potentially could bring in a lot more players. A bad coaching hire can hurt a football program for yes, one HS QB won't. I do believe CHF is dirty but don't consider this even close to cheating.

Didn't we hire Wade to get Alan Houston?
Didn't we hire Bruce to get Steven Pearl?
Didn't we hire John to get Zac Jancek?

wait........ I'm a bit confused.

Definitely on the Alan Houston part but doubt they hired Bruce to get his son in who wasn't exactly a guy everyone wanted much less a program changer and definitely not on the Janzek part. Doing it in basketball is much different than in football just because of the fact that one guy can carry a team and football you have 22 "starters" one offense and defense. But definitely didn't hire Pearl for his below average at best son.

Reactions: 1 person
Who cares, its Ole Piss!

I don't care what any team in the west does as long as it helps them beat Ala and keep them from playing for championships. Ole Miss and Auburn have been two of the dirtiest programs you will see. Even more than Ala and that's saying something. Just hasn't helped Ole Miss a far as wins or championships. But AU and Ala have been doing it for a LONG time. Every school cheats, Fulmer included but he had Roy Kramer watching his back and Fulmer was better at hiding it. Also helped he didn't have that instate rival like AU/AL who took turns turning the other in and getting the other on probation. If the NCAA was as powerful as they were 10-15 yes ago there is no telling how many schools would be on and off probation every yr.

VN Store

Back