Montario Hardesty expected to join Pruitt’s staff

I wore the stupid pom pom pants, not thinking about how heavy they would get in the rain.

That was my wife's first UT game. She's a Kentucky girl (went to hi-school with Tim Couch). Since then, two of our kids have gone/going to UT. I have successfully converted her..

I should get a pin or a ribbon for that, right? Haa

Reactions: 3 people
he was down here with kiffin at FAU, feel fairly certain i ran into him at Abacoa, near civil Society and spring training spot for St Louis Cards

Anybody hear Hyams discussing this on 104.5 the zone in Nashville this morning? Lol.

He had no idea that Hardesty was on Kiffin’s staff last year. Said that he thought Hardesty was gonna have decide if he was coming to UT or if he’s gonna go to FAU to coach with Kiffin. Blaine Bishop said he thought MH was already on Kiffin’s staff last year and Jimmy just fumbled around and pretty much doubled down.

What a blithering idiot. He clearly had no idea that MH was on Kiffin’s staff already and moving to Tennessee from FAU.

Reactions: 5 people
Anybody hear Hyams discussing this on 104.5 the zone in Nashville this morning? Lol.

He had no idea that Hardesty was on Kiffin’s staff last year. Said that he thought Hardesty was gonna have decide if he was coming to UT or if he’s gonna go to FAU to coach with Kiffin. Blaine Bishop said he thought MH was already on Kiffin’s staff last year and Jimmy just fumbled around and pretty much doubled down.

What a blithering idiot. He clearly had no idea that MH was on Kiffin’s staff already and moving to Tennessee from FAU.

I'll bump this post until the end of time.

Hyams is a hack. He should have his press pass pulled for the recent articles about TKjr and Jennings.

Reactions: 4 people
Montario Hardesty was one of the last great Tennessee tailbacks, a tradition we need to reestablish. Welcome home Montario!

Just read this article a minute ago. Glad to hear this - Montario was a good kid with unfortunate injury problems. Will be neat for him to be reunited with Fulmer as well.

Former Tennessee Vols running back Montario Hardesty likely joining Jeremy Pruitt's staff in Knoxville

I'll bump this post until the end of time.

Hyams is a hack. He should have his press pass pulled for the recent articles about TKjr and Jennings.

I don't think Hyams realized how potentially hurtful it was to put out all that stuff regarding Todd Kelly Jr. For one thing, there's no way to really know how much of that was true. And two, if it was true -- the man does not deserve to have all that private stuff about him out for the world to know. Todd Kelly Jr is a class act and I hope he is doing okay now. Hyams is just tone deaf.

Reactions: 1 person
Someone must have really screwed you over for you to have this big of trust issues. He is a professional and until the day he is no longer employeed by Tennessee he is the Head Vol, and all Vol.

So there's no doubt in your mind that UT is his dream job and he works late each night thinking of ways to stick it to the gumps.

You can take the gump out of gumpville, but you can't wash the gumpville off a gump.

CJP has the chance of a lifetime, I expect he will make the best of it by bringing us out of a ditch.

So there's no doubt in your mind that UT is his dream job and he works late each night thinking of ways to stick it to the gumps.

You can take the gump out of gumpville, but you can't wash the gumpville off a gump.

CJP has the chance of a lifetime, I expect he will make the best of it by bringing us out of a ditch.

If only there were examples of other coaches who had success coaching at a school they didn't play for...

If only there were examples of other coaches who had success coaching at a school they didn't play for...

I know right.

I was spoiled by CJM and CPF. Tn guys born and raised. Played at UT coached at UT.

Yep spoiled. By all the wins too. I'll give CJP a fair shake. That's what's best for UT.

I know right.

I was spoiled by CJM and CPF. Tn guys born and raised. Played at UT coached at UT.

Yep spoiled. By all the wins too. I'll give CJP a fair shake. That's what's best for UT.
You do realize the guy the stadium is named after wasnt an alumnus? He attended texas a&m and then west point, that didnt hold him back from being a legend in knoxville.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back