Montario Hardesty expected to join Pruitt’s staff

This game is the first thing that comes to mind

93193288_n0yu9l.jpg

0222_Hardesty_Montario.jpg

I was there. Def an electric game

Reactions: 1 person
We lost the bowl game vs VA Tech but man that spin move he had that game where he broke free from a tackle was amazing.

Reactions: 2 people
My wife and I were just under the upper deck, nice and dry.. Great game...

Edit: Loved watching MH run.. He ran angry..

I wore the stupid pom pom pants, not thinking about how heavy they would get in the rain.

Reactions: 4 people
Boy, I bet that will turn some running backs heads. Are we sure that Swift and that ummmm 5 star Zamir White from Georgia is any good?

Do what? Love MH, but it’s doubtful him coming here in a quality control role lands us some 5 star running backs if that’s what you’re saying. Especially one that’ll be a sophomore at Georgia and another one that’s already signed there. And yes, Swift is phenomenally good.....and I assume White is as well as the top running back in country in this year’s class.

All that said, I’m very glad to see MH back in the fold at UT, he’s an excellent addition to the staff, no matter the role.

Awesome addition to the staff! That guy never gave up and ran the ball like a man on a mission. We need players and coaches like this at UT again.

This is becoming one hell of a coaching staff. I’m expecting big things in the near future.

When you've got the best coaching staff in the country you don't have to go out telling everyone. Apparently Pruitt and co likes to operate under the radar without a ton of face time with press. They're doing work so I'm ok with it.

Reactions: 2 people
Do what? Love MH, but it’s doubtful him coming here in a quality control role lands us some 5 star running backs if that’s what you’re saying. Especially one that’ll be a sophomore at Georgia and another one that’s already signed there. And yes, Swift is phenomenally good.....and I assume White is as well as the top running back in country in this year’s class.

All that said, I’m very glad to see MH back in the fold at UT, he’s an excellent addition to the staff, no matter the role.
Nice back-bencher for future coach staff position. Saban model. Promote from within.

VN Store

Back