MLB The Show 24 (PS5, XSX) 3/19/2024

Thanks for the tip. I'll take all I can get. It does seem like though at least in 23 it's either HR or nothing. I would love to see a change in that in this game.
The juiced balls online is annoying. It’s made it really boring. Base running doesn’t matter, and hitting a double is almost impossible since they also juiced the OF throw power and response time in 23 too. It’s a single, a HR, or an out. That’s it.

I do like the bigger bases coming to ‘24. Hopefully that makes stealing more viable and gives pitchers more to think about, especially with how insane some of the 99 pitchers get towards the end of a season.

Game is launching with Spring Breakout cards. Almost all of Tennessee’s most recognizable players made those rosters. Should get some cards of our guys out of it

First Big L today is that they have said the Captain cards will only boost the lineups for the teams that card represents. Instead of like madden where a player could boost if he ever played for that team before. They really need to add that and was hoping they would this year.

Game looks decent, but im probably not grabbing 24 this year. My main reason is I dont really have time to grind DD like that, and im really just waiting this summer for NCAA to drop.

I like power creep being in the game.

SDS releases a patch to fix glitches that was in the last game that they fixed towards the end of the cycle and it completely breaks the game lol. Maybe put time into quality control and fixing the game instead of shoving female players into the game. Knew I shouldn't have bought this crap again this year. Shame on me

SDS releases a patch to fix glitches that was in the last game that they fixed towards the end of the cycle and it completely breaks the game lol. Maybe put time into quality control and fixing the game instead of shoving female players into the game. Knew I shouldn't have bought this crap again this year. Shame on me
Just get Pro Yakyuu. You and I can be the only ones in the southeast with it lol. I never find online games with any of them that I have bought previously

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks it’s hot garbage this year. EA better not screw up this summer

My Diamond dynasty was completely reset. Team is back to all commons and bronzes and 0 stubs. Unbelievable.

SDS needs to modernize and improve their mocap. It was impressive 5 years ago but by today's standards, a lot of the player's animations look stiff and robotic. Likewise, their character design needs an overhaul. We are still getting players with those weird, deadpan eyes. I feel like SDS has gotten lazy with this game ever since it went multiplat! I havent seen a huge difference with the Show's graphical presentation in years. Not since the 2nd or 3rd iteration on PS4 really.

I'd LOVE to see what The Show could look like running on the Decima engine (the one running Horizon Forbidden West and Death Stranding)!

SDS needs to modernize and improve their mocap. It was impressive 5 years ago but by today's standards, a lot of the player's animations look stiff and robotic. Likewise, their character design needs an overhaul. We are still getting players with those weird, deadpan eyes. I feel like SDS has gotten lazy with this game ever since it went multiplat! I havent seen a huge difference with the Show's graphical presentation in years. Not since the 2nd or 3rd iteration on PS4 really.

I'd LOVE to see what The Show could look like running on the Decima engine (the one running Horizon Forbidden West and Death Stranding)!
I just want my Diamond dynasty team back at this point lol. This year has been a disaster for them. I hope the ESG money they got for throwing women in the game makes up for all the player base they’re about to lose from this **** show.

They will not do this. There is no reason to for them. They are the only game in town and they creep more and more every year with being the same exact thing as madden.

They will not do this. There is no reason to for them. They are the only game in town and they creep more and more every year with being the same exact thing as madden.
All it would take is Konami making an MLB title with their new engine and they’d take over. Power Pros 15 years ago was good, they could even make another one of those stateside and it’d do well.

Reactions: Pennheel
All it would take is Konami making an MLB title with their new engine and they’d take over. Power Pros 15 years ago was good, they could even make another one of those stateside and it’d do well.
Sony has the exclusive rights to the MLB/MLBPA license. Similar to the way EA has exclusive rights the NFL/NFLPA license. That's why Sony had to take the game multiplatform. MLB threatened to pull their license exclusivity.

VN Store

Back