Mizzou defense looks really good

Their O is actually moving the ball...they are gonna play their best game next week...we'll need to do the same or we will lose...

hope Dobbs runs... he hasn't for two games... here's to hoping he was nursing an injury to be ready for Mizz

They got 20 tonight against an FBS school

One td was after an int was called back due to a penalty. Correct call, but didn't effect the plays outcome. Bailed the qb out on an awful popup pass. The other was just after a fumble in the redzone. Granted, they technically got 20, but they had lots of help.

Did you watch the byu game?

Second half...flipping between games...they scored a couple of TDs...thy looked better on O than they did against Candy...

We're not good enough to beat anyone by just showing up...we. Better be ready to fight for each yard..

One td was after an int was called back due to a penalty. Correct call, but didn't effect the plays outcome. Bailed the qb out on an awful popup pass. The other was just after a fumble in the redzone. Granted, they technically got 20, but they had lots of help.

Thanks...I was more interested in Oklahoma vs Baylor.

Thanks...I was more interested in Oklahoma vs Baylor.

I flipped among that, mizzou and Memphis. The pi call and redzone fumble were back to back. Byu d was gassed. There was also a targeting penalty in the redzone which helped. Missouri d is legit, but their scoring tonight deserved an asterisk.

I flipped among that, mizzou and Memphis. The pi call and redzone fumble were back to back. Byu d was gassed. There was also a targeting penalty in the redzone which helped. Missouri d is legit, but their scoring tonight deserved an asterisk.

We need our A game next week...

Reactions: 1 person
The team that played Bama to the wire will not show up again this year. They played that game like it was their super bowl. They will not get up like that for any of the teams left on our schedule. 7-5 or 6-6 this season with major changes made to the staff during the off season.

I am so angry that we have already lost this upcoming game against missouri. Because our offensive coaching staff is horrendous. missouri is going to trash us and hang at least 40 on us. sad times. while we have made improvements. butch should see a decrease in salary for a crappy performance this season. especially after we lose this saturday. i have no faith in our coaching staff. i was at todays game and it was BORING and an inexcusable performance. i will still watch and hope we win. but we can't get over the hump and more than likely won't with butch at the helm. we will just swim near the top of it.

VN Store

Back