Miss state player stomping on Lsu players.

Guy I grew up with played DT for State and we discussed this on Facebook yesterday and he's adamant it was accidental. He's stance was similar to Day's; "how many 300 pounders are nimble enough to clear a pile in the air?" Even if accidental, the suspension is likely warranted as a warning to be more cautious if nothing else. The plays wrapping up just stay away.

I could agree with the bold on a lot of players however this guy isn't a fat 300 pounds he looks fit and agile to me, in fact in the first incident he lands on the LSU player and doesn't even wobble a tiny bit. He never loses his balance at all, he lands and runs away without losing a step or looking back to see if the LSU guy was ok.

Nope I don't buy this guys excuse in the letter at all, I think it was a deliberate attempt to injure in both cases and done with malice in his heart.

ill say it again,IMHO if the NCAA and the schools really are concerned about player safety they will make sure this guy never has another chance to seriously injure another player.

Reactions: 1 person
Guy I grew up with played DT for State and we discussed this on Facebook yesterday and he's adamant it was accidental. He's stance was similar to Day's; "how many 300 pounders are nimble enough to clear a pile in the air?" Even if accidental, the suspension is likely warranted as a warning to be more cautious if nothing else. The plays wrapping up just stay away.

Well, I am bias that is why it is probably self-serving to a certain point, I would probably tend to agree with him more if it were only the second one, the acting was better.

I am not really concerned with him, I figure people will be watching from here on out.... which is what is important... LSU and UT don't have to worry about him again as he is a 5th year senior.

I think what is sad is it kind of put a black eye on an otherwise very fine performance by MS, I thought they played very well.

Well, I am bias that is why it is probably self-serving to a certain point, I would probably tend to agree with him more if it were only the second one, the acting was better.

I am not really concerned with him, I figure people will be watching from here on out.... which is what is important... LSU and UT don't have to worry about him again as he is a 5th year senior.

I think what is sad is it kind of put a black eye on an otherwise very fine performance by MS, I thought they played very well.

I told him, this being a 2nd time occurrence and happening twice in the same game has me questioning the "accidentalness" of this. Of course he's going to by biased as well.

I did say I'm glad we don't play them this year we don't need any of that dirty ****, he got a kick out of that.

"Asked his opinion of Day's conduct, Mullen said 'I didn't see anything wrong with it.'

"And when the subject changed to Day's eventual suspension, Mullen added, 'We completely disagree with the ruling that was given to us by the league, but we are going to follow the commissioner's decision.' "

What a POS. :no:

Reactions: 3 people
Well, either way he is going way out on limb, if it happens again I predict the biggest brawl in NCAA history right in the middle of the field.

There shouldn't be an "again." The only time Day should be anywhere near the field from this point on should be picking up garbage post game.

Not sure how anyone can watch that video and not reach the conclusion that he did it on purpose. If he was trying to keep from stepping on the opposing player, his legs would have naturally retracted at least a little. He clearly extended the leg in both instances. Dirty play has been around since the beginning of the game. But there is no place for this. He could end careers with that BS.

Reactions: 2 people

This is his 2nd and 3rd offense for the same thing. Even he should understand he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt of this one. If he got a one game suspension last year, it should be at least doubled after the LSU game. Clearly, dude is not learning a lesson

10641158_10202082512058847_3854298423865825298_n-610x483.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back