Miss state player stomping on Lsu players.

Just saw that.

Repeat offender for the same thing? Bye bye. Revoke his scholarship, kick him out of school.

Just saw the video. He will never learn if he does it multiple times each year with just a half game suspension against who was it? Troy?

Interesting: some people seemed to think that this year's stomps weren't worth addressing, but once they saw that he had been suspended in the past for the same thing, it became different.

Well, what if whoever suspended him last year had felt it wasn't worth addressing? We wouldn't have realized that this guy seems to have a problem.

If you don't label this kind of crap when it first happens and deal with it then, it just keeps coming back at you. :zeitung_lesen:

Reactions: 1 person
That's pretty weak. If he did it last year and then a couple times this year plus some flagrant fouls, he needs a little more than 1 game.

Reactions: 2 people
The kid didn't even take responsibility. He wrote some bull**** letter claiming to be the victim of false allegations. A one game suspension for a multiple offender who doesn't take responsibility or show any sign of remorse is absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 4 people
This was clearly intentional. The last one on the video doesn't look as bad because he didn't time it up correctly and partially missed and lost his balance. This scumbag has no business playing football. Also, I'm not buying the "jumping over the pile" crap. That's like trying to explain to the police how you "accidently" emptied a revolver on someone.

Last edited:
This was clearly intentional. The last one on the video doesn't look as bad because he didn't time it up correctly and partially missed and lost his balance. This scumbag has no business playing football. Also, I'm not buying the "jumping over the pile" crap. That's like trying to explain to the police how you "accidently" emptied a revolver on someone.

in the second one he jumped on the LSU players groin and put him out of the game.

If the SEC or NCAA or both don't weigh in on this and impose some stricter sanctions, there is no justice and they are worthless.

Kind of redundant there though...

I could have gave this a pass as just trying to jump over him and not judging his jump correctly, but it's obviously intentional. When he comes down he stomps straight down forcefully and the motion of his legs just look completely intentional. If it was an accident he would've just landed akwardly and his legs just looked like they took aim and stomped.

Well, I am not going to say anything on the suspension but to me the problem is his letter, and I think MS not taking action first. Of course, there are the guys that step on players hands/fingers and look the other way while they are doing it, I hate that stuff. The dirtiest player I can remember at LSU is LaRon Landry, he could have easily been penalized on about every other play but with that said I don't recall him doing anything that could have damaged someone like this guy did.

What is even more silly is Mississippi State was basically manhandling LSU in the trenches anyway, it just didn't make sense.... non-offer grudge???

Oh well, hopefully he doesn't do this stuff anymore to any other players, the stomp on the stomach could have easily been a very serious injury from a 300 pounder.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I am not going to say anything on the suspension but to me the problem is his letter, and I think MS not taking action first. Of course, there are the guys that step on players hands/fingers and look the other way while they are doing it, I hate that stuff. The dirtiest player I can remember at LSU is LaRon Landry, he could have easily been penalized on about every other play but with that said I don't recall him doing anything that could have damaged someone like this guy did.

What is even more silly is Mississippi State was basically manhandling LSU in the trenches anyway, it just didn't make sense.... non-offer grudge???

Oh well, hopefully he doesn't do this stuff anymore to any other players, the stomp on the stomach could have easily been a very serious injury from a 300 pounder.

Guy I grew up with played DT for State and we discussed this on Facebook yesterday and he's adamant it was accidental. He's stance was similar to Day's; "how many 300 pounders are nimble enough to clear a pile in the air?" Even if accidental, the suspension is likely warranted as a warning to be more cautious if nothing else. The plays wrapping up just stay away.

VN Store

Back