MEXICO: Drug dealers, criminals, rapists!

Every ****ing time.

The benefit of legal and illegal immigration far exceeds the cost.

I'm all for making it legal. Please do. But if you're not willing to open up legal immigration, the fact remains that we need millions of illegals.

Aaaaand this is where you fail. Again.

Say it to yourself out loud and tell me you actually believe this sh!t.

Reactions: 2 people
The thing about Trump voters is while they may theoretically support universal healthcare or environmental protections, it's like 7th or 8th on their list behind several iterations of "keeping brown people out of the country."

How do you explain the minorities that support Trump? Uncle Toms? Self loathing? Not really the oppressed? You liberals are only tolerant when people share your views, otherwise you are vile, disgusting, and plain nasty to those who don't.

Reactions: 6 people
The thing about Trump voters is while they may theoretically support universal healthcare or environmental protections, it's like 7th or 8th on their list behind several iterations of "keeping brown people out of the country."

I'd gladly trade you for 10 brown people

Reactions: 8 people
Try being a journalist in Mexico then come back and tell us what a wonderful, safe, altruistic country it is.

Reactions: 3 people
I love posts like these, a true gem that resulted from the Trump victory. These posts really do a lot to expose the true underbelly of the left. It shows their true nature where they are gripped with irrational fear, fueled by hate (we all knew that), live in a world filled with facts they create, and are as intolerant if not more so than the people they try to point fingers at blame for all of their problems.

Reactions: 1 person
outerbanks, why travel to those cities in mexico and see how many kids try to pick your pocket while they're trying to sell you stuff. you're obviously quite ignorant.

HOUSTON, Texas — About half of the nation’s federal criminal cases last year were filed in regions near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to an alarming annual report from the Obama Administration’s Department of Justice (DOJ).

During FY 2013, U.S. Attorney’s offices filed a total of 61,529 criminal cases against defendants, according to the DOJ. Regions along the border each had more convictions than in any other district. 6,341 cases were filed in Western Texas, suggesting it is home to the country’s most severe crime patterns. 6,130 cases were filed in Southern Texas; 4,848 were filed in Southern California; 3,889 were filed in New Mexico; and 3,538 were filed in Arizona.

Judicial Watch pointed out that out of the 94 U.S. federal court districts, the five near the Mexico border “see a large portion of criminal cases. … [and] also have the biggest number of defendants actually convicted of federal crimes.”

The most common crimes committed over the year were immigration related, with 23,744 such cases having been filed by the feds. Judicial Watch pointed out that immigration crimes accounted for 38.6 percent of all federal cases.

Drug-related crimes were also common, with 13,383 such cases having been filed in FY 2013.

HOUSTON, Texas — About half of the nation’s federal criminal cases last year were filed in regions near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to an alarming annual report from the Obama Administration’s Department of Justice (DOJ).

During FY 2013, U.S. Attorney’s offices filed a total of 61,529 criminal cases against defendants, according to the DOJ. Regions along the border each had more convictions than in any other district. 6,341 cases were filed in Western Texas, suggesting it is home to the country’s most severe crime patterns. 6,130 cases were filed in Southern Texas; 4,848 were filed in Southern California; 3,889 were filed in New Mexico; and 3,538 were filed in Arizona.

Judicial Watch pointed out that out of the 94 U.S. federal court districts, the five near the Mexico border “see a large portion of criminal cases. … [and] also have the biggest number of defendants actually convicted of federal crimes.”

The most common crimes committed over the year were immigration related, with 23,744 such cases having been filed by the feds. Judicial Watch pointed out that immigration crimes accounted for 38.6 percent of all federal cases.

Drug-related crimes were also common, with 13,383 such cases having been filed in FY 2013.

Wow more drug and immigration cases along our busiest border. Shocking! :crazy:

A 17-year-old boy’s body was mutilated by MS-13 gang members, the boy’s uncle revealed in a local radio interview on Friday.

“His hands were cut off, his throat was cut, his tongue was pulled into his throat, he was stabbed 16 times, ran over 3 times,” Dale Wood told the station.

The gruesome mutilation in which a victim’s tongue is sliced and pulled through his neck is sometimes known as a “Colombian necktie.”

On Friday, The Roanoke Times reports, police charged three illegal immigrants with Wood’s death — 21-year-old José Corea-Ventura, 19-year-old Victor Arnoldo Rodas, and 24-year-old Lisandro Posada-Vazquez. The men were determined to be illegal by the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, detained, and subsequently arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Corea-Ventura was arrested in connection to a separate gang-related murder in Montgomery County, Maryland, where a male victim was stabbed 40 times with a knife. Evidently, Corea-Ventura had been hiding from authorities since July, and ended up in Bedford County, Virginia.A few days ago, this reporter linked Corea-Ventura to the murder. That fact was then confirmed by Bedford County Sheriff Mike Brown, who also revealed that Wood’s murder was “narcotic-related” and that all three men are in the United States illegally.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/u...eenagers-body-in-grisly-murder/#ixzz4dIecSbfJ

How do you explain the minorities that support Trump? Uncle Toms? Self loathing? Not really the oppressed? You liberals are only tolerant when people share your views, otherwise you are vile, disgusting, and plain nasty to those who don't.

Bump.

I'll sum it up for you in short, Trump-like words:

"Trump BAD. Promises BROKE. SAD! People who voted for him ANGRY! BAD! SAD! Mexico ANGRY. No more tacos EVER."

Every president breaks promises. I am not angry with him at all other than his ridiculous twitter usage. Mexico is angry? So what? Who cares? I am sure they would be furious if a bunch of Americans were flooding their country with drugs, rapists, gangs, murders, drug lords and illegal immigrants.

No more tacos? You think Taco Bell is going to shut down because poor little Mexico is butthurt? Get a life snowflake. I am glad you are carrying the illogical Trump hate campaign going though. It makes his victory so much sweeter to see the American people act so irrational and stupid.

What the heck is this thread about? Mexico is raping corn?

Well, actually, corn likes being jerked off its stalk, stripped of its coat, have its silk s l o w l y ripped away, then being brought to a slow salty boil, slathered with butter to lubricate those tasty kernels as they're eaten off the cob...😲

Every president breaks promises. I am not angry with him at all other than his ridiculous twitter usage. Mexico is angry? So what? Who cares? I am sure they would be furious if a bunch of Americans were flooding their country with drugs, rapists, gangs, murders, drug lords and illegal immigrants.

No more tacos? You think Taco Bell is going to shut down because poor little Mexico is butthurt? Get a life snowflake. I am glad you are carrying the illogical Trump hate campaign going though. It makes his victory so much sweeter to see the American people act so irrational and stupid.

MMmkay. Curious. What Trump actions to date are you happy with?

MMmkay. Curious. What Trump actions to date are you happy with?

So far, pretty much all of them. I dont judge a president until at least his first 4 years is up. Because every president has walked into a humongous pile of **** from the previous president and Trump is definitely no different. Unlike you and some others, I am waiting to be the judge on his actions.

Now his idiotic twitter usage needs to go. I will fully agree to that. But I believe actions speak much louder than words.

Last edited:
The New York Police Department has refused all detainer requests from federal immigration officials since Jan. 1.

According to the New York Post, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers have asked the NYPD to detain a person or persons 109 times since the beginning of 2017. Larry Byrne, the NYPD’s deputy commissioner on legal matters, said Monday the police department has complied with none of those requests.

MIGUEL ALEMAN, Tamaulipas — A series of fierce weekend gun battles near the Texas border led to the death of four cartel shooters and the arrest of two others as Tamaulipas state police were able to seize more than one ton of marijuana.

The gun battles took place on Sunday in the border city of Miguel Aleman, immediately south of Roma, Texas. The area is known as a busy drug smuggling corridor used by the Gulf Cartel since the region lacks any physical barriers–making the shallow waters of the Rio Grande the only obstacle to getting large marijuana loads into Texas.

A leaked video apparently filmed by one of the cops shows the moment when a cartel gunman with multiple gunshots to his torso and legs begins to cry. The police officers can be heard mocking him and using various expletives to tell him that he wanted to be a mobster and those were the consequences. The video also revealed that the SUV from the chase was carrying an arsenal inside.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...g-cartel-gunman-cry-battle-near-texas-border/

MIGUEL ALEMAN, Tamaulipas — A series of fierce weekend gun battles near the Texas border led to the death of four cartel shooters and the arrest of two others as Tamaulipas state police were able to seize more than one ton of marijuana.

The gun battles took place on Sunday in the border city of Miguel Aleman, immediately south of Roma, Texas. The area is known as a busy drug smuggling corridor used by the Gulf Cartel since the region lacks any physical barriers–making the shallow waters of the Rio Grande the only obstacle to getting large marijuana loads into Texas.

A leaked video apparently filmed by one of the cops shows the moment when a cartel gunman with multiple gunshots to his torso and legs begins to cry. The police officers can be heard mocking him and using various expletives to tell him that he wanted to be a mobster and those were the consequences. The video also revealed that the SUV from the chase was carrying an arsenal inside.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...g-cartel-gunman-cry-battle-near-texas-border/

They were dreamers

VN Store

Back