Message for the Rock (merged)

That's funny but seriously...none of the other prospects are nearly as important. Get it painted! This guy needs to be in orange.!

Can we at least put EJ Levenberry and Tyler Boyd in small text at the bottom, these guys would be awesome Vols, especially Levenberry

Reactions: 1 person
replace Bryce Brown with Vonn Bell

brown_ut_bryce_rock.jpg

can't use a recruits name on the rock.. Something generic would work...

"Class of 2017 at UT working for Championships. want some?? "

Seems like whatever gets painted on the rock gets painted over before the recruits see it. Last week had the entire recruiting list from Volnation painted over. Luckily someone else went out and painted a quickly message to Lawson and Bellamy. Probably a staffer sent out by Jimmy the Geek.

Seems like whatever gets painted on the rock gets painted over before the recruits see it. Last week had the entire recruiting list from Volnation painted over. Luckily someone else went out and painted a quickly message to Lawson and Bellamy. Probably a staffer sent out by Jimmy the Geek.

Nah, the painting worked last week. Images of the painted rock were sent out on Twitter by at least two recruits before anybody painted over it. I sent out a pic on my Twitter as well. Plus, at least two other recruits made vague references to the fanbase (may or may not have been the rock).

Oh yes, it made an impact. :thumbsup:

How bout we paint...."Von, if you choose UT, please say painting this stupid rock had nothing to do with it".

Reactions: 1 person
Nah, the painting worked last week. Images of the painted rock were sent out on Twitter by at least two recruits before anybody painted over it. I sent out a pic on my Twitter as well. Plus, at least two other recruits made vague references to the fanbase (may or may not have been the rock).

Oh yes, it made an impact. :thumbsup:

Good to hear. Saw the original them the message on a white background. Hate to think the higher ups have a guy hiding behind some shrubs ready to paint over any work others are doing on the rock.

VN Store

Back