Message for the Rock (merged)

The University has to have a stance against putting a recruits name on the rock. Plausible deniability. It's a public forum.

Reactions: 1 person
You cannot put names on the rock if you are a "booster." Lol. Let's not take that road again! Thanks Ertel! Praying for a healthy son! Congratulations!

It can say anything. It did last week, and I'm sure it will this week.

Idk why people keep thinking otherwise...

yeah thats why the university sent people over to paint over it...you CANNOT HAVE anything about the recruits coming...if it's on there it will be gotten rid of just like last time

yeah thats why the university sent people over to paint over it...you CANNOT HAVE anything about the recruits coming...if it's on there it will be gotten rid of just like last time

Pretty sure a sorority painted over it, and all the recruits got to see it.

paint it again and have someone guard it after the painting,if I didnt live so far away I would personally be there myself to guard it.you would think all students and fans would want it to look good and make these fine young men want to wear the orange and white and be VFL..

You cannot put names on the rock if you are a "booster." Lol. Let's not take that road again! Thanks Ertel! Praying for a healthy son! Congratulations!

And by definition I am not in fact a booster. I've never paid for a ticket to any Tennessee sporting event lol I'm 22 and I've been very fortunate to always go for free so they can suck it.

And by definition I am not in fact a booster. I've never paid for a ticket to any Tennessee sporting event lol I'm 22 and I've been very fortunate to always go for free so they can suck it.

Preach it my brother. That was my point the other day when this came up. We're just fans painting a rock. If those idiots at Rivals and Scout can make a living pimping these kids and their official visits, lowly fans like us can paint a rock. I'm not buying the violation excuse. I just can't see it. We organized two paintings last year and one this year. I still don't see any sanctions.

Yea, Ertel, they can suck it.

And congrats on the baby, young man. Your life will change for the better very soon. :thumbsup:

I don't see how putting someone's name on a rock could be a violation...the NCAA wouldn't stand a chance if they went to court over it. Bite me. NCAA!!

Paint it one last weekend before NSD?

The names aren't all confirmed. If it gets painted I would definitely add Jason Carr so if he sees it he knows how important he is. Maybe pictures will circulate.

If I didn't live 4 hours away I would help. Props to those that put in time to paint it.

For the record, I love this design. Excellent. :good!:

I really feel that the rock had an impact last weekend.
anyone able to take a go at it this weekend?
I would love to contribute but live in Miami.

Sobe ... You are absolutely right, the rock did make an impact. The fact we had recruits tweeting pics proves that point.

And you've contributed enough, my man. Thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

"Happy Vonn Bell Day!" ... On the date that Vonn Bell visits...

Big print, short and to the point. No clutter.. What prospect wouldnt feel NEEDED when the fan base is dubbing the day in your name?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back