Meet Ian Chiles

You don't have to be a stud to be effective but I'm going wit effective transfers Seth Allen will be one,McKnight will be huge and if you want somebody who already has done just that look no farther than ky's pg from 2012 Ryan harrow who transferred

They're all walkons?

You guys may want to check the board guidelines on name-calling. :hi:

No offense to SD, but when you're looking at a walk on getting major minutes at PG, you're desperate. Which is exactly why Tyndall is still looking around and turning every stone hoping to find someone.
From the interview, "Even though Chiles is a guy that can play the point guard we talk about it all the time it's an opportunity for a guy like Brandon Lopez to prove himself or Kevin Punter to slide over and play the point and I know, I don't mean this the wrong way for Ian but when you're hurt you're falling behind."

from the interview, "even though chiles is a guy that can play the point guard we talk about it all the time it's an opportunity for a guy like brandon lopez to prove himself or kevin punter to slide over and play the point and i know, i don't mean this the wrong way for ian but when you're hurt you're falling behind."

it is called coach speak. If tyndall felt so good about the point guard position he would not be out there turning over every stone looking for a point guard still

From 3 days ago....
@SteveJones_CJ: Tennessee called to inquire about Cordia's Christen Cunningham @yocunningham , an unsigned 2014 PG and Ky. All-Star, this week.
Thanks! Mission accomplished on that one even if he is a bit of a problem!
"Cunningham said Harvard and Massachusetts have said they would be interested in him as a Class of 2015 prospect if he were to spend a postgraduate year at a prep school, but Cunningham said he prefers to attend college this fall."

Thanks! Mission accomplished on that one even if he is a bit of a problem!
"Cunningham said Harvard and Massachusetts have said they would be interested in him as a Class of 2015 prospect if he were to spend a postgraduate year at a prep school, but Cunningham said he prefers to attend college this fall."

A bit of a problem?

They were also recruiting graduate transfer PG Jon Octeus if you needed another name.

VN Store

Back