Meet Ian Chiles

I think everyone agrees that Chiles projects at PG.
BTO,
Let's just take Mitchell for example. How long had Vandy been recruiting him? I honestly dont know, but I question whether UT had a real shot. It seems the players they landed were very tactical based on the staffs relationships.
Also, I get the impression that CDT thought he had a shooters chance of getting Thompson to stay.

Well lets be honest Kansas has cliff Alexander we don't have anything close to that so he wouldn't do as good in our system

I'm not saying he would be as good, but you could also argue he could be more aggressive in our system not having Alexander, no?

The point simply was since when are PGs that are good enough to start at Kansas as true freshman not good enough for Tennessee?

I think everyone agrees that Chiles projects at PG.
BTO,
Let's just take Mitchell for example. How long had Vandy been recruiting him? I honestly dont know, but I question whether UT had a real shot. It seems the players they landed were very tactical based on the staffs relationships.
Also, I get the impression that CDT thought he had a shooters chance of getting Thompson to stay.

Tyndall was recruiting Mitchell as long as Stallings was, Mitchell was committed to WF and decommitted after Tyndall was already at Tennessee. VQ reported multiple times that Tennessee was trying to get in with him and get a visit, but weren't able to.

As for Thompson, Tyndall knew he was gone the moment he asked out of his LOI.

I'm not saying he would be as good, but you could also argue he could be more aggressive in our system not having Alexander, no?

The point simply was since when are PGs that are good enough to start at Kansas as true freshman not good enough for Tennessee?
Maybe,depends on his instincts which is hard to tell in his film

Maybe,depends on his instincts which is hard to tell in his film

C'mon dude, get real for a minute. Graham was being recruited by just about everyone, was a top 40 player and one of the best PGs in the 2014 class, not sure what your issue is with him. Try taking an unbiased view on it and you would see that Graham would've been the most highly regarded PG recruit at Tennessee since........?

C'mon dude, get real for a minute. Graham was being recruited by just about everyone, was a top 40 player and one of the best PGs in the 2014 class, not sure what your issue is with him. Try taking an unbiased view on it and you would see that Graham would've been the most highly regarded PG recruit at Tennessee since........?

? I said he may not have a killer instinct and without anybody as good as Kansas or a duke we have no clue how he would do,which we don't with baulkman or punter so I guess your point makes sense in that perspective

? I said he may not have a killer instinct and without anybody as good as Kansas or a duke we have no clue how he would do,which we don't with baulkman or punter so I guess your point makes sense in that perspective

From an outsiders standpoint who appears to be the better PG, Ian chiles or Devonte Graham?

PG is the natural position for only one of those guys and he's a walk on. You have no basis for saying they can do it well. That's why we are still looking.

Richardson can handle the ball and dish that's what he's done for as long as I can remember and baulkman even though he's not a passing point guard can at least get it past half court,they aren't ideal but if needed they could play it

No offense to SD, but when you're looking at a walk on getting major minutes at PG, you're desperate. Which is exactly why Tyndall is still looking around and turning every stone hoping to find someone.

Not really depends on how good that walk on is

Richardson can handle the ball and dish that's what he's done for as long as I can remember and baulkman even though he's not a passing point guard can at least get it past half court,they aren't ideal but if needed they could play it

All Richardson has done is handle the ball and dish for as long as you can remember? Do you have Alzheimer's?

Richardson ranked 5th in assists on last years squad, well behind Jarnell Stokes, so now Stokes is capable of playing PG by your definition?

Shelton Mitchell
Devonte Graham
Keith Shamburger
Brandon Chauca
Anthony Hickey
Ahmaad Rorie

Need to continue?

Oh please.....I don't really consider any of them misses bc it doesn't seem like anyone let us get our foot in the door.....the only ones on that list I wish we had gotten is graham and definitely Mitchell.....maybe rorie but he is from wash and not much chance there. As for the rest I don't care if they are on our team or not and chaucin I rate him right up there with the kid from Kentucky we are looking at.

Got a few examples of 3 years walkons being studs in year 4? I'm all ears...

You don't have to be a stud to be effective but I'm going wit effective transfers Seth Allen will be one,McKnight will be huge and if you want somebody who already has done just that look no farther than ky's pg from 2012 Ryan harrow who transferred

VN Store

Back