Measure your Words Guys...........

I don't care that we lost Ambles (now that we have Rogers), and Lane Kiffin is worth no more of my attention. USC is a team we won't be playing at any time this season, so I have no cares with what they do with the program.

Kiffin will always be a punk here in the SEC (the only conference that matters), so let him run a punk program.
Everything in Knoxville is fine.

Go Vols.

I just Twittered Ambles,"I hope you break your knee when you go bone to bone with Little Lanie" Is that not classy? hahaha

Coach DD still thinks he is coaching at La.Tech and getting a bunch of 2 stars and losing a bunch of 4 stars is no big deal. This dude is a nice guy but nice guys finish last in this race. It is going to be a long, long, couple of years until we realize we need an experienced high profile coach to get back from the impending mediocrity.

You could NOT be more WRONG!!!

A few years back, UT had recruited a kid hard to come to Knoxville and shore up the defensive line. He decided to go elsewhere, and called Fulmer to notify him of this. Fulmer basically said, "I'll be honest and say that I'm disappointed, but I wish you the best of luck and it was great getting to know you." At that point, he handed the phone to John Chavis, who basically said the same thing; Chavis then handed the phone to the DL coach (whose name escapes me), and he said the same thing.

Less than a year later, when that player was looking to transfer after having his scholarship pulled (for being 10 minutes late to practice as a result of a class he was taking), UT was the only place that he called, and he said that it was because the coaching staff had handled it with class.

And that is how Darwin Walker became a Volunteer.

Great story, Ohio Vol. So true. Thanks for sharing, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac5469
Top 10 is not mediocre

everything I'm hearing is top 20. or do you mean top 10 in the SEC?
No, i meant top 10 overall, if my eyes are ok i think that is what we got.

VN Store

Back