McRib Is Back

Y'all so silly. These things are really not that bad.

As someone said, the pickles and sauce well complement the meat, just as a slice of tomato upgrades a sausage biscuit.
Never had a tomato on a sausage biscuit, just never thought of it.
I have tomato slices with my biscuits and gravy though. My mouth just watered.

Cheese on sausage 🤮

But it's soo good 😋🤤 It's the only way for me to eat a sausage biscuit. I got a McRib the other day (without onions because I can't stand them 🤮🤢) It's not something I'll go out of my to get next time they're out. @joevol33 is right lol.... They are messy so carry plenty of napkins. I liked it for what it is ,and it reminded me of the nostalgia of how my grandmother loved them.

giphy.gif

I get it, its harder to see over the dashboard at night sitting on 3 phonebooks
Or drive the minivan, the seat raises up, makes me look taller 🤣. I'll tell you what you need to do, drive your wife and kids up to Helen one weekend. You'd enjoy it, like a mini Gatlinburg.

I'd say you are grossly overestimating the cut of pork used. This is the same place that had pink slime burger patties, so is it really ground pork shoulder? And we may never know what binder actually pulls the "pork" back together.

To be fair though, I really don't want to know what makes up a Krystal patty either. I love them, but I stay away from them. Especially since it costs near $10 now for a 4 bomb with cheese combo. I may treat myself once or twice a year at best now.
I did not that McD's supplier uses pork shoulder in the McRibb patty. It is almost for sure just scraps and clippings. I said anyone with a food processor and a pork shoulder, I'll give my family better than the stuff McDonald's supplier uses, can make the same sort of product Mickey uses.
The same goes for chicken nuggets, breakfast biscuit steaks, and schnitzel. These things are easily made.

I still can't believe I made this thread 6 years ago. Lol!

The best thing to put on a sausage biscuit is grape jelly. Order a sausage biscuit from your favorite breakfast place and spread their grap jelly on top. It sounds crazy but it's delicious. It's the salty/sweet combo.

Processed pork product on a bun. Porcine pink slime made texturally firm and brushed with “barbecue sauce.” Um, yeah, that’s a NO. No thank you.

I still can't believe I made this thread 6 years ago. Lol!

The best thing to put on a sausage biscuit is grape jelly. Order a sausage biscuit from your favorite breakfast place and spread their grap jelly on top. It sounds crazy but it's delicious. It's the salty/sweet combo.
This is good too, but not better than mustard/tomato imo. I guess it depends on how much you like mustard. Also grape jelly on a biscuit and gravy is good.

Had a McRib a few days ago. It was pretty good, better than the ones I had last year. And I ate it while driving and didn't make a mess.

As McDonald's would say, All of McRib's fan is lining up at the cash register.

VN Store

Back