Mayweather & Pacquiao

It must suck to know the best chance you have to win is knocking out Floyd

People that buy these are crazy. Go somewhere buy some food save a lot of money and be able to laugh it off if it only last 2-3 rounds.

Lol the bar I frequent was charging a $35 prepaid cover and $50 at the door! It's only $100 to watch from home! At least that was their plan last week. I laughed like hell when the bartender told me that. And he looked flat out embarrassed about it. If I can talk 10 people from the Derby party I'm having into chipping in I might watch. Otherwise, I just don't care enough to pay that much

I think bars and such have to get a license to show the fight and its a bit more than $100 so they have to charge a cover to recoup some of that. I think Buffalo Wild Wings will be charging a cover or at least some of them.

Is there an app that's streaming the fight?

I think bars and such have to get a license to show the fight and its a bit more than $100 so they have to charge a cover to recoup some of that. I think Buffalo Wild Wings will be charging a cover or at least some of them.

Oh yeah! It's WAY more that $100. It depends on how many TV's are in the bar, capacity, and other factors too I'm sure. But $50 a head is crazy! I've worked the door at another bar in the area when they would have PPV boxing and it was usually a $10 cover, sometimes $20. 50 just sounded like such a sham to me.

I love that bar. It's where I met my lovely girlfriend, but I hope it's empty on Saturday night so they'll get the idea not to try to pull that crap anymore

Oh yeah! It's WAY more that $100. It depends on how many TV's are in the bar, capacity, and other factors too I'm sure. But $50 a head is crazy! I've worked the door at another bar in the area when they would have PPV boxing and it was usually a $10 cover, sometimes $20. 50 just sounded like such a sham to me.

I love that bar. It's where I met my lovely girlfriend, but I hope it's empty on Saturday night so they'll get the idea not to try to pull that crap anymore

$50 is a bit extreme. Unless there's free food and drinks

The BW3 here is paying $5k for broadcast rights.

This fight is of particular interest to me because both fighters claim to have Yahweh on their side. While Pacquiao really goes out of his way to incorporate public propitiations, I'm betting on Mayweather as he best exemplifies the war god's holy traits of capriciousness, malevolence, cruelty, pettiness, misogyny, and narcissism.

No one in town is carrying it here either. I'm willing to pay a small cover or buy a drink minimum, but I guess I'll stream it.

Good job boxing. Keep making sure as many people as possible can watch your superbowl. Everyone (businesses)has said they just can't pay the cost. I'm not paying $100 either.

Called sports bars in my area. They aren't carry it due to the cost. $7800

On local news this morning, Hooter's in Knoxville is showing it. Reported it cost them $5,500 to carry it. The report did not say what Hooter's was charging customers.

I have no clue about boxing. And even though I normally pull for American athletes...something about Pacquiao seems likable

I have no clue about boxing. And even though I normally pull for American athletes...something about Pacquiao seems likable

Both guys are f-ing idiots, IMO. Pacquiao is so dumb. Thinks he can sing and play pro hoops when he is terrible at both. He's a dip**** who surrounds himself with yes men.

That being said, he's far more likable than the woman beater.

Reactions: 1 person
Not going to get the card, but I see Floyd winning 8 or 9 rounds, perhaps stopping Manny late.

Hard to pull for either of these guys, but I'd prefer the wife beater beat the steroid freak and his A Hole trainer.

I haven't watched a live boxing match since Tyson v Holyfield 2.

Hard to pull for either of these guys, but I'd prefer the wife beater beat the steroid freak and his A Hole trainer.

Unless he was standing across the ring from a convicted murderer, I can't ever see how anyone could pull for Mayweather.

1233331782654158993.png

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back