Mayweather & Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather changes mind, says he will not grant Manny Pacquiao a rematch

"Did I text Stephen A. Smith and say I will fight him again? Yeah, but I change my mind. At this particular time, no, because he's a sore loser and he's a coward," Mayweather told Showtime in an interview taped this week that will air Saturday night (9 ET) during the network's replay of last Saturday night's megafight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"If you lost, accept the loss and say, 'Mayweather, you were the better fighter,'" Mayweather continued.

Again? They didn't even fight once! It's easy for Mayweather to talk about sore losers and acting like a coward when he wins "fights" without even fighting. Again, Paq was 100% okay to go another however many rounds until he tired himself out. Mayweather's punches landed did nothing to hurt or slow Manny. The only thing that slowed Manny down from doing anything was Mayweather running away the whole fight and hugging him. Leave it to Mayweather to turn around and act like this because he has one of the most inflated egos on the planet. Also noticed that he never responded to Tyson's comments calling him a coward. Not surprised, he knows his place when it comes to he and Tyson. He just wants to run away from people and claim he's the best because he wins by default. He doesn't actually care if he hurt his opponent which is the point of fighting, that's obviously not the case in boxing as Mayweather won by doing nothing.

"I'm not going to buy into the bulls--- ... and I don't want the public to buy into the bulls---," Mayweather said. "He lost. He knows he lost. I lost a lot of respect for him after all of this."

Oh no, Manny lost the respect of a woman beater. Funny that he doesn't want people to listen to Manny while calling it bulls*** when that's all that comes out of his dickhead mouth. Seriously though, does he actually think anyone cares if he respects them? It's not like most people who know of Mayweather's past and have listened to him speak have any respect for him either. On top of it all, the guy can't even read. I normally wouldn't mock someone for such a thing but the dude is such a prick that it's fair game.

My question to Mayweather, if your opponent is totally unscathed and could continue fighting for another 12 rounds, how do you know you won a fight? You need a group of guys to tell you because the "fight" was never actually finished but your pathetic match was. At the end of the day, at least Manny was able to bust Mayweather open. Mayweather on the other hand, the extent of damage he doled out was Manny busting a nut in his trunks. Maybe if Mayweather wasn't such a pretty boy that needed 5 hugs a round.

Report: Floyd Mayweather’s camp bans Rachel Nichols, Michelle Beadle from attending fight | For The Win

And there's that...

Dude pulls passes because he didn't like the way he was interviewed and after the backlash, he has his team claim it was a mistake. Hahaha... coward.

Idk how anyone likes this punk. His fights suck and his attitude is s***.

Mayweather Jr believes he's the greatest boxer is beyond laughable.

Last I checked he dodged and delayed if I recall right manny for 5 damn years.
Ali wouldn't back down from anyone as he wouldn't delay.

Because some of us actually have brains and use them. That must be a foreign concept to you and the other ignorant haters.

For him to say "Yeah I'll fight him in a year" to his cronie Stephen A Smith and then back out a couple days later is coward and chicken ****. He shouldn't be calling anyone a coward.

For him to say "Yeah I'll fight him in a year" to his cronie Stephen A Smith and then back out a couple days later is coward and chicken ****. He shouldn't be calling anyone a coward.

Avoided a fight for 5 years if i recall right.

Must've been eye opening for Mayweather & co. that the overwhelming majority of the crowd - in Mayweather's city - were pulling for Pac Man.

If you want to see vastly better fights then this embarrassment that couldn't live up to the hype then watch death battle at screwattack on youtube.

Like the 2011 Alabama lsu regular season college football game hyped as fight of the century this also had a 10 stars failure unable to love up to the huge hype.

This lasted longer than the complete embarrassment Ronda over zigano but that's not saying much.

If you want to see vastly better fights then this embarrassment that couldn't live up to the hype then watch death battle at screwattack on youtube.

Like the 2011 Alabama lsu regular season college football game hyped as fight of the century this also had a 10 stars failure unable to love up to the huge hype.

This lasted longer than the complete embarrassment Ronda over zigano but that's not saying much.

One of the best defensive games in the last 50 years..............WTF are you talking about?

VN Store

Back