Maurice Clarett speaks to Vols

Colin Cowherd was on the radio one day and was talking about how it's plain stupid to have guys like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady come talk to new rookie players before summer camps start. People were mad because the NFL wanted Packman Jones to give a speech to all the NFL rookies. The best lessons learned in life are those learned from someone who massively screwed up. Manning and Brady are perfect role models, but Packman can really teach you what not to do because he did it. I just though this story went hand in hand with what you were saying.

Pac Man Jones LOL. My money says he has learned jack squat from his past transgressions. The guy is literally retarded. Dwayne Goodrich would be a guy that could really paint a picture of what happens when you don't THINK about your actions.

Reactions: 1 person
Pac Man Jones LOL. My money says he has learned jack squat from his past transgressions. The guy is literally retarded. Dwayne Goodrich would be a guy that could really paint a picture of what happens when you don't THINK about your actions.

Do you need a hug or something?

Good to see Maurice has his life on the right track now. I thought he'd wind up dead with the way things were going, but I'm glad I was wrong.

My first reaction on seeing the tweet was "depends HEAVILY on what message".....

Glad to see him turning it around and doing positive things.

Man he was a beast at Ohio st. If he didn't screw up there's no telling how good he could have been

Wasn't his 40 time the worst by a Rb ever
No but it was probably the worst showing for a RB at a combine, ever. Clarett was a quick man in his prime. Even before the 2005 draft he was running a 4.6. Story goes he put on some bad weight and in the process of trimming down his body fat % lost some of that explosiveness.

Man he was a beast at Ohio st. If he didn't screw up there's no telling how good he could have been

This. Dude just got used to all the yes men in his life and let himself get carried away.

Literally could happen to any of us in that same situation.

Bravo to him for trying to turn it around.

VN Store

Back