Matthew Pyke 2014 OL/ Long Snapper 6'3 297

Not sure the coaching staff would still be talking to him at this point if there was no interest.. they maybe waiting to see how many OL actually commit. reminder this class has absolutely "ZERO" confirmed commits. its not official until they sign that paper. Not saying we are going to lose any commits but their thinking prob is that they have pyke in the bag regardless on how late they offer IMO.

There deff still talking to pyke and sending him letters..I believe they think he is a for sure walk on or they know they got him in the bag even if they offer him extremely late..only time will tell.

I am not "setting" in any recruiting meetings. I agree. What scholarship offers does he have?

Ya know OCI, I enjoy your input most of the time but you can be damn condescending to people. Not a good trait. Sometimes people miss keystrokes or mistype ... or maybe they just don't know the correct usage. In any case, they deserve better than your snide, 'Holier than thou' comments. JMO

Reactions: 6 people
I think many of you would be shocked on what kind of player pyke is..I've seen the nasty side of him during games..and with all the awards he has won at camps..they have too...just don't know if he has the skill sets that CBJ Is looking for.

Ya know OCI, I enjoy your input most of the time but you can be damn condescending to people. Not a good trait. Sometimes people miss keystrokes or mistype ... or maybe they just don't know the correct usage. In any case, they deserve better than your snide, 'Holier than thou' comments. JMO

Yeah just now noticed that my phone did that to me.

Yeah just now noticed that my phone did that to me.

I think it's asinine when the 'keyboard professors' bust people's chops over a misspelled or misplaced word. I don't care how many degrees they have or how horrible the mistake. Judge the person on the spirit of their post.

Hell, I avoid posting from my mobile phone because I don't want people busting my balls if my iPhone autocorrects a word or I miss a comma or whatever. It's out of control on here. Certain people are worse than others....

Reactions: 1 person
Auto correct can be horrible but this is the only way I can post..Government computers block Vol nation for some reason lol

Pyke named to the preseason All State Team... I just wish they would let him walk on... This kid is Good... and passionate, and just an all around good person

Reactions: 3 people
If he would walk-on, I see no way the staff would not allow it. 247 shows his rating has dropped from an 85 to a 76 in 2 months. His camp showings must not have been that good.

He looks to have a mean streak...I like it! He is destroying his competition, although to be fair, they look to be smaller than him.

Looks like the is a tough guy and gives his all. Hope he get a scholly somewhere had has a great 4/5 years. But looks like you would time him on the 40 yard dash with a sun dial. Not SEC Speed!

Looks like the is a tough guy and gives his all. Hope he get a scholly somewhere had has a great 4/5 years. But looks like you would time him on the 40 yard dash with a sun dial. Not SEC Speed!

When is the last time a game depended on a OL running a 40 yard sprint in half a second less?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back