Matthew Pyke 2014 OL/ Long Snapper 6'3 297

Yeah we need to be offering both for sure, why not!? Obviously they are performing well, both Tennessee boys. We holding out for somebody else?

Short clip of Pyke in a one-on-one matchup yesterday: https://vine.co/v/bTxZHQepuwj

BHRhIZ6CUAAiniG.jpg

On Reagan and Pyke...

I think they will be camp guys and will have to earn an offer. But, they both looked better than what I thought they would. The thing with Pyke is he may best flourish in a style like Georgia Tech. I think he may be best suited for something like that.

-Fortenberry

You're prob thinking of josh Kerr.. Larry kerr's son.. Larry was my coach at AC and I think josh is at Clinton now.. Davey Guillam is the Mav's coach now. He's a former player who played about the same time as josh I think.. Josh played at UGA for a year or two... He came and spoke at a camp I was at(and won) when he was playing at UGA.. He was a monster.

Yeah, you've got it. I'm kinda outta the Knoxville HS football loop for quite a while, so I hadn't heard that.

I don't know the circumstances, but for Josh to leave his Alma Mater, where is father coached, and bounce to Clinton is a pretty nasty move.

I understand GA tech cause Pyke is extremely physical and he would fit good there ...but I want him in orange at center!

Reactions: 2 people
haha thats a compliment... we need linemen that will play nasty.. if you look at his video.. he plays nasty and aggressive.... WE NEED THAT!

24/7 also wrote a story about
Him today... Alot of smoke not to be a fire... Kid does very well at camps against best in the country

"@MatthewPyke53 I just got a handwritten letter from coach Hoke at Michigan #thebighouse" Get on him butch... interest is rising, and we need to keep the hometown boy HOME!

"@MatthewPyke53:Coach just let me know that Vandy will be coming to see me on Tuesday. Should be fun" Gosh Butch get him NOW! WE cant have him going to Vandy

VN Store

Back