Masters of the Air (Apple TV+) (January 26, 2024)

It seems like this is a polarizing show, reading reviews online. I have really enjoyed the first two eps, but it may be suffering from the "little brother to BoB" syndrome. I don't think that's fair.

First 2 episodes were a little slow but I still thought they were good. I'll be watching the rest.

Reactions: theFallGuy
First 2 episodes were a little slow but I still thought they were good. I'll be watching the rest.
One review I saw said that if you can make it through the first 3, it really takes off after that.

It seems like this is a polarizing show, reading reviews online. I have really enjoyed the first two eps, but it may be suffering from the "little brother to BoB" syndrome. I don't think that's fair.
The source material was much more dense than either Pacific or Band of Brothers. The sheer amount of detail and character development.

I might have to try out Apple TVplus for this series. I've been looking for something like this for a long time to watch,and I'm a fan of Spielberg when it comes to portraying WW2.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back