Martin and Howland top 2

Didn't realize a message board had so much power.

Believe it or not, it has a more serious influence than you might think. Have you seen how much coverage social media gets in the news, in sports, in general? It is a massive influence our society now, like it or not, and a movement of thousands of people to a cause online has actual real life repercussions.

Hart has done a terrible job with this whole thing. His silence has been deafening to say the least. He should have wrapped Martin up last week with a deal too good to turn down. When are we going to have a competent AD?

Reactions: 1 person
All you Bruce lovers might get what you wanted. If you think the program is bad now just wait and see how bad it gets if he leaves. I don't blame him if he does

Reactions: 3 people
Hart has done a terrible job with this whole thing. His silence has been deafening to say the least. He should have wrapped Martin up last week with a deal too good to turn down. When are we going to have a competent AD?

Probably around the time we have a competent fan base. It may be a while.

Reactions: 2 people
I was never happy with Cuonzo until this tournament, but I never signed the petition. I don't see how the fans who stayed away from the petition drama deserve this.

Reactions: 2 people
All you Bruce lovers might get what you wanted. If you think the program is bad now just wait and see how bad it gets if he leaves. I don't blame him if he does

The program just got done with a sweet 16 run and should've made it to the elite 8 were it not for the guys in stripes. It's not bad at all. :eek:lol:

Hart and Martin could have talked and arrived at a decision that Martin will leave if the right opportunity was presented.

What's funny about it?

It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Top ten attendance three years in a row for a bubble team.

This year they did that with the worst regular season of the three. Blaming the fans is beyond dumb. If you need evidence that it is stupid, just look at the ringleaders of talking that nonsense. Mickey Dearstone and Wes Rucker.

This is one of the most passionate fan bases in the country. Cuonzo Martin should feel honored that he got this opportunity because his resume didn't warrant it. He was given this job out of circumstance. He was underachieving and fans were critical. BFD.

Reactions: 16 people

VN Store

Back