Marriage - Beginning, not ending.

They knew each other for a month before they got engaged.......trust me, this is good for them too. Couple of dumbasses, if you ask me.

Wow... Somebody definitely needed to tap the brakes.

They knew each other for a month before they got engaged.......trust me, this is good for them too. Couple of dumbasses, if you ask me.

A month! I thought hubby and I were quick getting married ten months after our first date. We're old though. Can't waste time.

Reactions: 2 people
One month today! She's yet to piss me off and only been slightly pissed off at me...well, at least not pissed off enough to kil me.

The blending kids issue has been the only irritant (which we knew would hapen), but every day is another day closer to Football Time in Tennessee!

We love each other and know that life together will never be perfect (as with all marriages - you figure that out when you marry in your 40's)...but a foundation of honest communication and a genuine concern for each others' well being is all we need to be happy.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

We've both experoenced what we don't want and hope that we know how to keep what we do want together. Just remember to make each other happy...quite simple if you can remember to do so!

GBO!

Reactions: 1 person

My parents knew each other for 6 weeks when they eloped. I believe they said they went out 3 times. They were together 37 years before my dad passed.

Reactions: 1 person
I was wondering who resurrected this thread and why...

"The Curse" - Many men believe this to be the cycle of menstruation. No. It is when the cycle ends - the accompanying physical changes which appear to accelerate, the hot flashes, the enhanced sex drive, et al - a woman's life becomes a seeming contradiction, minute to minute, hour to hour, day by day. Honestly, between child birth, child rearing, and menopause, women are the stronger sex in the greater perspective.

I was wondering who resurrected this thread and why...

"The Curse" - Many men believe this to be the cycle of menstruation. No. It is when the cycle ends - the accompanying physical changes which appear to accelerate, the hot flashes, the enhanced sex drive, et al - a woman's life becomes a seeming contradiction, minute to minute, hour to hour, day by day. Honestly, between child birth, child rearing, and menopause, women are the stronger sex in the greater perspective.

Huh? What sex drive?

And you forgot irrationality and irritability. It's been like PMS for 2 years.

Boca, I haven't even cooked anything outside all year...

Cooking outside, working on cars, mowing everyone's yard in the neighborhood, fishing, golf, and finding a new favorite bar are a few ideas to keep busy. :)

VN Store

Back