Marlon Walls defending culture at UT.

MattScantland

Walls gives insight into his experience at Tennessee - ESPN Video

This video won't get more attention than a spring training game in the coming weeks. People who violated the law deserve to be charged, but I am already tired of this attack on my soon-to-be alma mater. Hopefully this situation is over way sooner than I anticipate it being and we learn the facts. Marlon Walls... Thank you for being a true VFL and standing up for the university.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Anyone listen to Dan Patrick today? He had good points. Mentioned wanting to hear it all and not jumping to conclusions like the Duke case.

Reactions: 4 people
I know Finebaum is smart enough to attempt at appearing impartial in all of this....but he did the exact opposite...I'm trying to see all of this clearly without orange colored glasses, but Lord he sure seems like he wants/knows Tn to be guilty....or ride the wave and then criticize losing party

Reactions: 3 people
I know Finebaum is smart enough to attempt at appearing impartial in all of this....but he did the exact opposite...I'm trying to see all of this clearly without orange colored glasses, but Lord he sure seems like he wants/knows Tn to be guilty....or ride the wave and then criticize losing party

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.., Finebaum is pathetic and sad.

Reactions: 7 people

Finebaum was completely fine on that interview with MW. He just asked some good questions.

Give Dan Patrick some credit, too, for,taking the smart approach. The rest of the media numbskulls would be wise to follow suit.

Finebaum was completely fine on that interview with MW. He just asked some good questions.

Give Dan Patrick some credit, too, for,taking the smart approach. The rest of the media numbskulls would be wise to follow suit.

Well he wasn't "fine" on Mike and Mike this morning, he was a d*ck!

Reactions: 1 person
I happened to be watching when Marlon called in, really glad he did but just wonder if that's something the University wanted legally? I'm asking opinions not saying it's a bad or good thing.. Paul is a piece of work, he goes along with what ever the caller is saying.. Yesterday someone called in bashing Butch because he said coaches become these kids parents, caller disagreed and of course Paul agreed with him, then today a guy called in bashing that caller saying coaches do become their parents and Paul agreed with him.. I really had no opinion of Paul either way until all of this and I have actually turned his show off a couple times the past few day..

I wish every vol player, coaches, family members of players, whatever, come to this man's aid. Marlon walls is a badass! I'm proud that he is a VFL and putting his nuts on the line for his former coach. I like that!!

Reactions: 6 people
I happened to be watching when Marlon called in, really glad he did but just wonder if that's something the University wanted legally? I'm asking opinions not saying it's a bad or good thing.. Paul is a piece of work, he goes along with what ever the caller is saying.. Yesterday someone called in bashing Butch because he said coaches become these kids parents, caller disagreed and of course Paul agreed with him, then today a guy called in bashing that caller saying coaches do become their parents and Paul agreed with him.. I really had no opinion of Paul either way until all of this and I have actually turned his show off a couple times the past few day..
You wonder if that's something the university wanted legally? What the hell does that even mean?

It would be nice to see more VFL's stand up for UT. Either way it's a breath of fresh air. Glad to see it.

Finebaum spends ton of time on allegations of a non-credible accuser in Peyton allegation yet spends zero time on the fact the accuser has proven to be a scam artist. He also knows the legal game and yet was reporting allegations as facts in the Bowles incident. in his warped world, he knows baseless allegations get more clicks than due process facts. I know Butch can't ban him or deny all of his mediA requests but if I was Butch, I'd not make it easy on him next year. I'd stick it to him like he has clearly enjoyed sticking it to us this week. And all the sucking up he did to Butch last Fall clearly shows FinebAum sticks his finger up to see how the political winds are blowing. He smelled blood and thought Butch wouldn't survive so he was burying Butch. That is what you get with old Paul.

Reactions: 3 people

He's not an employee of the University. He's a former player calling in to a talk show. I applaud his effort and even if I didn't, I don't see how any legal ramifications could be tied into it. Free country principal in effect.

Finebaum spends ton of time on allegations of a non-credible accuser in Peyton allegation yet spends zero time on the fact the accuser has proven to be a scam artist. He also knows the legal game and yet was reporting allegations as facts in the Bowles incident. in his warped world, he knows baseless allegations get more clicks than due process facts. I know Butch can't ban him or deny all of his mediA requests but if I was Butch, I'd not make it easy on him next year. I'd stick it to him like he has clearly enjoyed sticking it to us this week. And all the sucking up he did to Butch last Fall clearly shows FinebAum sticks his finger up to see how the political winds are blowing. He smelled blood and thought Butch wouldn't survive so he was burying Butch. That is what you get with old Paul.

One word answers...all season long.

Walls gives insight into his experience at Tennessee - ESPN Video

This video won't get more attention than a spring training game in the coming weeks. People who violated the law deserve to be charged, but I am already tired of this attack on my soon-to-be alma mater. Hopefully this situation is over way sooner than I anticipate it being and we learn the facts. Marlon Walls... Thank you for being a true VFL and standing up for the university.

I only wish I could have been there 6 years. Sure was a fun time.

You wonder if that's something the university wanted legally? What the hell does that even mean?

Exactly what the hell it means!!!!!! If you take time to listen to what he said not sure that was good for the University legally.. In my opinion he rocked but with the legal issues we have not sure it was good, I'm not an attorney and that's why I asked for opinions not smarta$$ remarks...

Marlon Walls - ESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Exactly what the hell it means!!!!!! If you take time to listen to what he said not sure that was good for the University legally.. In my opinion he rocked but with the legal issues we have not sure it was good, I'm not an attorney and that's why I asked for opinions not smarta$$ remarks...

Marlon Walls - ESPN

I get what you're saying and I had the same thought.

Reactions: 1 person

Marlon Walls - ESPN

He's not a representative of the university. He's a free damn man! How are you bringing LEGALITY into this?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back