Marlin Lane reinstated per ESPN

Everybody doesn't follow college football for 365 days per year like us. Man were some freaks up in here. I need to go see if this a medically diagnosed problem. "Tell me now son, why is it you're so obsessed with Tn football?" "Uh I don't know really but it's been a problem since Tony Robinson blew his knee out and we had to ride the season out with a backup named Dickey. Pretty good season though."

Tell your wife hi for me Jimmy.

Jimmy just tweeted that a new messaging system is leading breaking news called Twitter.

Do we think Lane will survive through the entire 2013 season now or are we looking at another J. Jackson who will ultimately get asked to leave for good?

Do we think Lane will survive through the entire 2013 season now or are we looking at another J. Jackson who will ultimately get asked to leave for good?

How about dumping the negativity and showing some faith in the man by looking for him to have a 1K+ yard season?

I swear some of you people literally hunt for negativity as if you have a license to do so.

Reactions: 3 people
How about dumping the negativity and showing some faith in the man by looking for him to have a 1K+ yard season?

I swear some of you people literally hunt for negativity as if you have a license to do so.

Negative my butt. It's a valid question. Like I, many don't even know the offense that got him suspended so I think it makes many wonder what's up.

Stick your head back in your a$$ and admire the view.

Negative my butt. It's a valid question. Like I, many don't even know the offense that got him suspended so I think it makes many wonder what's up.

Stick your head back in your a$$ and admire the view.

You really shouldn't insult yourself this way. Now wipe yourself off and deodorize.

Well when it comes to a$$wipes, you certainly should be an expert.

There you go again insulting yourself. Look, child, I will try to help you with your problem. I've pre-paid for your care so don't worry about expense. Hopefully, you will get over your self-loathing and fecal fixation. If not, I accept you're a hopeless case and remove myself from this thread. You're lots of fun (honestly) but the game gets old fast, you know. Oh, you don't know? That's OK, I do know so bye, toy.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back