Marlin Lane reinstated per ESPN

Glad ESPN confirmed. I didn't believe CBJ when he basically said this several days ago.

Reactions: 3 people
Love how certain punks like to post the way overdone "thanks Jimmy" jokes. However, if in fact if it's old news, why did they click on the thread to begin with?

Love how certain punks like to post the way overdone "thanks Jimmy" jokes. However, if in fact if it's old news, why did they click on the thread to begin with?

Because its raining and the offseason. Looks like somebody has the Sunday blues. Pep up buttercup.

Reactions: 4 people
Tennessee just won the 1998 National Championship!!!!

They click for the same reason you do when you run in to other threads to make sarcastic back handed shots.

Reactions: 6 people

Well, I opened it so I could post one of the overdone Jimmy jokes. But several other punks beat me to it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Didn't mean to call all of you punks. Well, you may be punks, but your my punks bygolly!! Truth is, I just wanted to stir up a little trouble. I failed. Love you guys.

Reactions: 1 person
Everybody doesn't follow college football for 365 days per year like us. Man were some freaks up in here. I need to go see if this a medically diagnosed problem. "Tell me now son, why is it you're so obsessed with Tn football?" "Uh I don't know really but it's been a problem since Tony Robinson blew his knee out and we had to ride the season out with a backup named Dickey. Pretty good season though."

VN Store

Back