Making a Murderer (w/ Spoilers)

I guess Avery or the kid is a expert at removing blood but they just forgot about the Rav 4 although they did wipe the key down since the victims dna wasnt even on it.

Yeah, i would the lack of blood is the biggest factor indicating SA and BD are innocent.

She was for sure not murdered in her car, his trailer, or his garage. No way he could have wiped every shread of her DNA away. He could have killed her outside maybe? Burned her body. Cut his finger on something, then went to move the car and the blood ended up in the car that way?

You and I would have thought twice about putting her car somewhere else besides yards from your house (trailer) but him and his family didn't seem like the brightest people in the world. I'm sure he had plans to demolish the car pretty quickly, but he didn't get it done quick enough before the car was spotted. I love a good conspiracy, but after hearing that they found DNA from his sweat on the hood of the car and the car key it lost me at that, because that couldn't be planted as easily as blood can.

I do believe that the MCP tampered with evidence to make sure he was evicted though. The poked hole in the blood vial was really fishy, and those 2 douche cops stories didn't add up.

I haven't read or seen anything that has convinced me he's guilty.

He may have done it, and Brendan may have helped, but to me it hasn't been proven.

So many questions and loose ends that it's amazing this went to the jury and they were blind to the reasonable doubt. I mean, everyone knows OJ did it, but he was acquitted somehow on what was just a fraction of the ineptness displayed in this case.

I haven't looked too much into the case besides the show, but I'm sure it's biased in its own right.

Honestly I came out of the documentary with the feeling that Avery was definitely guilty, but i also got the feeling that the police tampered with some evidence to give themselves an easier time of things.

Dassey is the one I'm less sure about. He probably knew something about whatever happened, but I don't think he was as intricately involved as they made him seem to be. That poor kid could have been duped into going along with whatever story they wanted to prove.

the vile of blood that had a puncture in it.The key that had been scrubbed so that only SA Dna was on it. SA Blood in the car with none of his fingerprints in the car. The trailer where the key was found later, after it had already been searched. Yeah, I believe the evidence had been tampered with. To the extent that it looks like a frame job.

What gets me is, three weeks after his suit against the county began, This happens.

I just started, but very intrigued so far.

iumvtprw9atpkfz9l4dv.jpg

So here is what I take away from this show 5 episodes in:

1. The Hills Have Eyes was obviously based on people from Wisconsin. Everyone literally seems to be borderline mentally retarded.

2. The big defense is the Avery family is a bunch of borderline mentally retarded country folk who are too stupid to do what they are accused of doing.

3. In the same breath that the defense says the Averys are too damn dumb to do these crimes they say the person who left the car at the junkyard was an idiot. The lawyer then goes on to say they had a car crusher and alludes to Avery being smart enough to know he should have crushed the car.. So what is it? Is Steve too stupid to have done these crimes but too smart to have left the evidence like an idiot?

4. The almost retarded nephew was coerced by the cops.

5. The Wisconsin accent is atrocious

6. Yeah. Yeah? Yeah. Yeah! Yeah? Yeah. Yeah..they say yeah a lot..

7. They really like NASCAR jackets

So here is what I take away from this show 5 episodes in:

1. The Hills Have Eyes was obviously based on people from Wisconsin. Everyone literally seems to be borderline mentally retarded.

2. The big defense is the Avery family is a bunch of borderline mentally retarded country folk who are too stupid to do what they are accused of doing.

3. In the same breath that the defense says the Averys are too damn dumb to do these crimes they say the person who left the car at the junkyard was an idiot. The lawyer then goes on to say they had a car crusher and alludes to Avery being smart enough to know he should have crushed the car.. So what is it? Is Steve too stupid to have done these crimes but too smart to have left the evidence like an idiot?

4. The almost retarded nephew was coerced by the cops.

5. The Wisconsin accent is atrocious

6. Yeah. Yeah? Yeah. Yeah! Yeah? Yeah. Yeah..they say yeah a lot..

7. They really like NASCAR jackets

Yeah.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm 50/50 on Avery. But I know 100% Dassey was innocent. The only thing they have on him is his own coerced confession on himself. His story didn't even add up because if they'd killed Teresa in the mobile home like he said they did her DNA would have been impossible to clean up and would have been all over the bed.

A couple episodes in I told my wife, "Good drinking game would be drink every time someone from the Avery clan says 'Yeah'".

Reactions: 1 person
Having watched it, I came away with the belief that Steve Avery killed Teresa Halbach. But, based on the information presented by the producers (who clearly had a bias), it seems impossible that one wouldn't have many reasonable doubts.

Having watched it, I came away with the belief that Steve Avery killed Teresa Halbach. But, based on the information presented by the producers (who clearly had a bias), it seems impossible that one wouldn't have many reasonable doubts.

What makes you think he did it?

I'm still trying to figure out what the purpose of them putting her in her own vehicle served, as is alleged.

VN Store

Back