Madden is terrible

This has to be cc's greatest troll yet
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How was I trolling? All I did was give my observation of the game & only 1 analogy was taken from it. Whoever took it literally is the moronic troll. When somebody says something fell like a ton of bricks do you start a physics debate? I don't care much for presentation but thought I would throw it in since graphics are not that great either & gameplay is worse than NCAA. This game was built up to be 100x better than NCAA when it's actually worse. The team play is the only decent feature. I mean you have sign up with a gaming site or something to play a ranked game.

I believe it actually will if each object falls in a vaccuum.

Gravity accelerates the fall of all objects equally, regardless though

Lol. What if the vacuum is opposing gravity?

Lol. What if the vacuum is opposing gravity?

....wow

homer_facepalm.jpg

I mean you have sign up with a gaming site or something to play a ranked game.

?

You definitely do for for the tournaments through virgin gaming. Pretty sure you don't have to to play ranked, though.

Didn't read the whole thread but not sure why everyone is being so hard on the guy. He thinks the game sucks, so what? There is no way to prove the game doesn't suck...

Everyone else liking it, doesn't make it good. I think Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, American Idol and Twilight suck. I'd be completely outnumbered in that opinion. So the game can't suck because the majority think it is good?

I have no problem with the game but I'm not sure why everyone feels the need to jump on someone for having a different view.

conformity16801260.jpg

?

You definitely do for for the tournaments through virgin gaming. Pretty sure you don't have to to play ranked, though.

If you look to the right before you enter the lobby it says those are unranked. Same for team play. If you look at the EA arena it says ranked. Also in the regular lobbies there are no ranks. Not that I care just an observation.

You have to be the most dense person on this board. Holy ****.

Tell me where it tells the f****** rank in the lobby. You have your user name, record, dnf, & skill points. There is no rank. Before you enter a lobby it let's you know if games are ranked or not. The only one that says ranked is the EA arena. I guess you magically have a hidden rank by doing games from the quick game screen that transfer over to an unranked lobby & if you select unranked from the quick game option & set whatever parameters you want that game will count towards your record.

Pretty sure if it counts towards your record, it's a ranked matchup......

Of course it does & when you play a game from an unranked lobby it does to that same record. So how can you play quick ranked games & games from an unranked game lobby that count towards the same record & never see a rank to speak of?

Also, I'm pretty sure you're not going to have a number on the leadeboard right off the bat because there are so many players. Its when you start getting a real good record with a bunch of wins that you start showing up on the leader board. It's the same way in ncaa too.

And "ranked" does show up when you're about to start a quick match. It's right there above quarter length and difficulty.

Of course it does & when you play a game from an unranked lobby it does to that same record. So how can you play quick ranked games & games from an unranked game lobby that count towards the same record & never see a rank to speak of?

If you go to quick match and edit match settings, ranked should be right there listed as the default setting. Like I said, it even shows "ranked"when you start the game up right there above the quarter length and difficulty of the match you're about to play.

Skill points is not rank. In NCAA you you have a rank with a dash or a number no matter what. Of course madden doesn't have anything to identify rank in the unranked lobbies yet a ranked game from the quick game menu counts on that record. I guess unranked & ranked are the same & you never know your rank until you join virgin gaming & enter the EA arena lobby.

If you go to quick match and edit match settings, ranked should be right there listed as the default setting. Like I said, it even shows "ranked"when you start the game up right there above the quarter length and difficulty of the match you're about to play.

It does the same thing when you play a ranked game from an unranked lobby.

Nobody said anything about skill points being the same as your rank. I know they're not. You still have a dash or number by your name in madden like in ncaa. It's right there to the left
of your name when you go to the leadetboards, unless you're talking about something else.

And seeing your rank should have nothing to do with joining virgin gaming and the ea sports arena. I signed up for that a few days ago and still have a dash by my name in the leaderboard, despite having played around 20 or so games and having a 14-5 record. Like I said, you don't get a number by your name until you get a good number of wins under your belt and you stop playing nothing but skill 1 opponents.

Ex: I've got a person on my friends list who does have a number by his name on the leaderboard. The difference there between him and myself (and anyone else with a dash by their name) being him having a 40-10 record and being at a level 5.

Last edited:
Nobody said anything about skill points being the same as your rank. I know they're not. You still have a dash or number by your name in madden like in ncaa. It's right there to the left
of your name when you go to the leadetboards, unless you're talking about something else.

And seeing your rank should have nothing to do with joining virgin gaming and the ea sports arena. I signed up for that a few days ago and still have a dash by my name in the leaderboard, despite having played around 20 or so games and having a 14-5 record. Like I said, you don't get a number by your name until you get a good number of wins under your belt and you stop playing nothing but skill 1 opponents.

Ex: I've got a person on my friends list who does have a number by his name on the leaderboard. The difference there between him and myself (and anyone else with a dash by their name) being him having a 40-10 record and being at a level 5.

All game modes say unranked unless it's EA arena. I haven't been in the arena but everywhere else it doesn't have anything that reflects rank except when you set up a game where ranked will affect record & unranked will not. I haven't seen any person in the lobby that has a rank & most are level 1 no matter record or number of games. There is no rank on the dashboard. No Rank - or Rank 567 or whatever.

VN Store

Back