Madam Secretary

OK episode tonight,kinda slow,not really part of the story line they had going on so not sure why the filler episode. Although next weeks show looks promising.

That whole Iran attack was advertised as like a connected 2 or 3 part thing. With just a few exceptions/side stories here or there each episode of the season is standalone. At least that's the way I remember it.

I have to say though that the plan for him to actually go into the compound was just idiotic. I had no remorse for that guys daughter either, she's an idiot and did what she wanted and killed herself.

Reactions: 1 person
Another great episode, Kinda had a Tom Clancy feel. Made me think of The Hunt for Red October

Last edited:
Another great episode, Kinda had a Tom Clancy feel. Made me think of The Hunt for Red October

Hahaha! Yes. I loved this episode. I was honestly thinking that they were going to pull a Red October story and tell us they were defecting but obviously they didn't want to copy it. I thoroughly enjoyed that one. Even the subtle threat against her husband, "let's go hunting". Lol

I wanted to smack the guy in the war room trying to convince the president and everyone to go to war.

New season started last night. Great first episode right out of the gate. Looking forward to this season

Season 1 is up on Netflix. I'm about 5 episodes in and any misgivings I had about this show were ill-founded.

The only character I really don't like is the oldest daughter. Sure, it would be tough being the child of a powerful political figure, but she acts as though the world owes her something regardless of who her mother is.

New season started last night. Great first episode right out of the gate. Looking forward to this season

Very good episode! This is another of the few shows on tv that has really good writing.

Season 1 is up on Netflix. I'm about 5 episodes in and any misgivings I had about this show were ill-founded.

The only character I really don't like is the oldest daughter. Sure, it would be tough being the child of a powerful political figure, but she acts as though the world owes her something regardless of who her mother is.

Don't worry too much about her.

Ok the show is great. It's right out of a Tom Clancy novel. If you haven't watched yet do yourself a favor and check it out

Best episode of the season. Great ending to the fall ,can't wait till Jan when it comes back

Watched these two episodes back to back and I'm glad I did because I was wanting more immediately after last weeks episode. I'm actually starting to like Russell Jackson even though he notoriously plays the bad guy in shows. Him and the Secretary working together make the show more interesting than having them go at each other.

Ok so apparently there was another episode,and may I say the best one yet. What a cliffhanger..... WOW

Ok so apparently there was another episode,and may I say the best one yet. What a cliffhanger..... WOW

I'm actually very disappointed in that episode. I hope the president died in that explosion. He sacrificed an asset just to save face.

I'm actually very disappointed in that episode. I hope the president died in that explosion. He sacrificed an asset just to save face.

Not very happy about that myself. No sitting President would have done that

That spat she got into with the senator from Arizona was hilarious.

This is now like the third "boyfriend meets parents" episode they've done with the older daughter. Whichever writer they have working on her side story needs to expand their horizons.

That spat she got into with the senator from Arizona was hilarious.

This is now like the third "boyfriend meets parents" episode they've done with the older daughter. Whichever writer they have working on her side story needs to expand their horizons.

Agree Coug....

Oh and it's nice to know I'm not the only one still watching :)

I'm convinced the writer's are pulling straight from Tom Clancy novel's...

Out of character... It was like they only had him there just to be there.

Still an excellent episode regardless. Tea Leoni is great, it's almost like someone wrote this character for her.

VN Store

Back